Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Creepshow" (1982)

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

Thanks for the ride...

Creep Show 2...Thanks for the Ride Lady...CLASSIC!

ANyone where anything about CreepShow 3? LIke idea's what will be the stories?

Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRoseRomeo

ANyone where anything about CreepShow 3? LIke idea's what will be the stories?
    Creepshow 3 wich is told to come out this year, featuring horror tales souch as, alternative realities ("Alice"), possessed communication devices ("The Radio"), vampires and serial killers in lust ("Call Girl"), mad inventors ("The Professor's Wife"), and hauntings from beyond ("Haunted Dog").
    They're back...They're Hungry...And they're NOT vegetarian.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxin245
    Creepshow 3 which is told to come out this year, featuring horror tales souch as, alternative realities ("Alice"), possessed communication devices ("The Radio"), vampires and serial killers in lust ("Call Girl"), mad inventors ("The Professor's Wife"), and hauntings from beyond ("Haunted Dog").
    Hmmm, sounds.....odd

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Undisclosed
    Creepshow is easily one of the best horror flicks ever. I love both of them, but the first rules.
    Camelot is a state of mind.

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    I really have a hard time understanding Sylvia she speaks to low & also in Fathers Day, Aunt Bedelia is talking.about what on the tombstone?? "Turn over turn" "back in line" ... then she talks about her dad 'taught us all

United States
    Yesssssss!!! Freaking love Creepshow! What a cast! Brilliant writing! The score, make up effects, humor, and art style, it has everything!

"Then next year you can take the wife and kids to Disney World on your f*cking welfare check." Lmaoooo
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 25-Jul-2017 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Derp
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Trioxin, I wouldn't get my hopes up for "Creepshow 3", if I were you. I may be mistaken but I believe it is being made by the same people that made....*gag*....Sorry, I had to vomit alittle bit..."Day of the Dead 2"
    Quite correct prediction. The third installment in the franchise is quite inferior in every respect to the previous two. The fact that Romero, Savini, Rubinstein and Stephen King were not involved in the third installment is obviously the main reason for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRoseRomeo View Post
    I found the third story to be the weakest one. The first two (gotta love the Indian dude who is obsessed about "going to Hollywood, man!", and the jock who keeps coming up with "Spanglish" witticisms: "Mucho ecological, Pancho, mucho ecological!"), and the animated tie-in story, were the best.

United States
    There's a Creepshow 3? None of the original creators involved? Wow, glad I never heard of it.

As far as Creepshow 2, I loved the third story even though you're right, JDP, it was the weakest of the three. Stephen King's character cracked me the F up, haha. "Some guy just got creamed that's what happened." Lol who talks like that.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    There's a Creepshow 3? None of the original creators involved? Wow, glad I never heard of it.
    You did not miss much. It might have been more enjoyable as a totally different horror anthology, but trying to associate it with the first two just made its shortcomings more obvious. A film not anywhere near the same level as the Romero-King ones.

As far as Creepshow 2, I loved the third story even though you're right, JDP, it was the weakest of the three.
    Yes, I like it too, but not as much as the other ones. I thought that story was more predictable and generic.

Stephen King's character cracked me the F up, haha. "Some guy just got creamed that's what happened." Lol who talks like that.
    There's so many funny and amusing bits of dialogue in that movie. Romero did a great job adapting those King stories to the screen.

Attached Images
    Last edited by JDP; 26-Jul-2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: ;

United States
    "Paid and laid." Hahahaha I'll have to watch that one again.

Undisclosed

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    For fans of Creepshow that missed out on the R2 Collector’s Edition release.....I just happened to stumble upon the commentary track on YouTube!

I’ve been wanting to hear this track for ages! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xzut8ZFAjw
    Last edited by bassman; 16-Jun-2018 at 01:23 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Thanks! Can’t get enough Creepshow.