Thread: George Tenent interview on 60 minutes

United States

George Tenent interview on 60 minutes

Anyone else catch this interview? Former CIA Director was on 60 minutes talking about 9/11 and the planning leading up to the invasion of Iraq. Looks like the wall of silence around the president is starting to crumble. Makes one wonder who will be next administration official to cash in and write a tell all book.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States

Mr Tennant and his hemis..

He was moving about in the seat like he had hemmoroids. He wasn't asked any tough questions either, "Why did the president ignore clear signs something was going to happen in 2001?"...Of course Mr Tennant would not have a clear answer to that. Because the"W factor" means hes the "decider", a "Uniter not a divider" and a very greedy 'person'.
    Dont give me this sh!t about 'how were we supposed to know this and that'.Then he is saying 3000 people died that day. He says some were 'friends' to him.
    A high school buddy of mine perished when the south tower fell . He was trapped above the impact. He called his sister , she tracked me down in 2002 and told me about it.She told me that he was trying to help some women and a guy in a wheelchair. They couldnt get down the stairs because the structure collapsed around the exit.he was choking and ... Well , enough of that.
    So as the yard unrolls, whos head is gonna roll? I am severely distrustful of this government. They couldnt deliver a bottle of milk, let alone direct their strengths in the right direction.
    Afghanistan was & is where the real sh!t should be happening, the lies that the W has told should land him in friggin jail. Saddam is caught , but he had nothing to do w/ that fateful day in 2001.
    W has systematically lied to all of us . This is a not a debatable statement.
    All these stupid ignorant c*nts driving around with magnetic ribbons on their cars, w/ Bush in 04 ...They should be held responsible for being party to his lies & deceit.Nah , they are stupid , its not their fault they believe lies.
    Ask yourself this,"Why would they let something like this happen?"... because in 2000, they were talking about how they needed another 'Pearl Harbor' to go after Iraq...
    The proof will set this county on its axis, some refuse to believe that a leader would sell out his country for war profits... Follow the money trail, it leads to W...
    >>>When some wake up to the truth that is being obfuscated by this administration, they arent going to believe it either.They will have mental breakdowns...I can see them frantically scraping the W stickers off thier cars bumpers
    Last edited by DVW5150; 01-May-2007 at 01:27 PM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    hemmroids suck. anyways, yeah ive heard some interesting things about that

Undisclosed
    you mean the Iraqi invasion was PLANNED ... somehow i dont think so...

United States
    Tenent is full of crap and Pretty self serving. If he had nuts he would've resigned before the fighting started and unveiled the big lies.
    He got 4 mil for the book. Hmmm.

I cant understand why anyone supports B*sh or the war at this point. I think some people either dont want to admit to being wrong and to having been bamboozled so obviously, or they like the idea of sub intelligent authoritarianism and killing innocents which includes US soldiers. What other reason(that makes ANY sense at all) could their be? G-W wont believe he makes mistakes and those who identify with his highness cant let themselves believe they put their faith is a cabal of anti Americans.

The only thing Tenent says I believe was their was zero discussion of the pitfalls of the invasion.

Its really sad how almost every bad feeling and supposition many had about these f**ks has turned out to be true.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    i have to agree with micheal moore

even tho i am not a fan of his

he stated that when he is abroad people come up to him and say
    "we like the american people but we dont like the govt"

and he says to them "dont give us an easy pass, in 2000 we were screwed
    out of the election, but in 2004 the people voted for more of bush and his ways
    we dont have clean hands anymore, we reelected him and told him to continue on"

he is right

shame on all of us for keeping these people in power

every death in Iraq is on the hands of the people who went into those voting booths and chose bush
    every one

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    doesnt matter what side is in office anymore
    they all serve the same master
    I don't pick sides any career politician must go
    Hard to beleive you don't think Moore lost his mind after
    Roger n Me Kortick.

United States

Facts & fax ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bongholio View Post
    doesnt matter what side is in office anymore
    they all serve the same master
    I don't pick sides any career politician must go
    Hard to beleive you don't think Moore lost his mind after
    Roger n Me Kortick.
    Mr Moore puts it all out in the open, he is opinionated, we all have opinions. Respectfully, Bong, you disagree with Mr Moore.
    I happen to think he makes it perfectly clear what the facts are, through evidence we have been sold a bunch of LIES.
    *uckin lies...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."