18 36.73%
  • Infected (28 Days)

8 16.33%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which Is more scary

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    There's people and then there's people with "rage".
    what?, y'mean like scousers?

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    what?, y'mean like scousers?
    What you fcukin tryna say lar?

Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I do think the infected were zombies ...
    *Walks slowly out of a large cloud of smoke*

*Searches out nearest solid concrete structure*

*Bangs head repeatedly against wall*

THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES IN 28 DAYS LATER!!! NOT EVEN WHEN YOU TAKE IT TECH!!! NOT EVER!!! BEGONE WITH YOU WOMAN!!!

*Jumps back into waiting cloud of smoke*
    Last edited by Deadman_Deluxe; 02-May-2007 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I do think the infected were zombies I mean while you may feel one has to die and be reanimated to be a zombie I think a person who stops being a human and exists in a new way and is prone to eating flesh of their fellow humans is then a zombie. Its like they become a primitive creature. Additionally the zombies in 28 Weeks later were resistant to gunfire and needed bullets to their wee noggin or a real head banging in order to die. Typical of zombie films with the exception of ROTLD...

And while ROTLD isn't on the list those zombies weren't scary because they could talk and say brains they were too funny. And so poorly created I mean that torso zombie didn't have lips or a tongue but could say brains! As if!
    There are NO zeds in 28 days ...sorry.

Miss Jackson, it is a comedy. Enunciation is a myth in comedy.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United Kingdom
    mmm.... I have to say, the question never was not one of the 28 days later variety of cannible being zombies (I am of the camp they are not) but merely which one of these creatures is more scary hmmph!!!

as far as the rotld zombies, i dont think they are scary at all, in fact i wander if any of them would be willing to catch a laugh and smoke a joint.... only problem being that of there brain addiction mmmm...
    Last edited by Dommm; 02-May-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ahhh, but the rage-infected nutters in 28DL can't be settled with a bit of hand action and "calm down, calm down" ... ahhhh f*ck me that's classic 90's comedy, right back to my early teenage years, or thereabouts...kinda fuzzy memory...legendary though.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm View Post
    as far as the rotld zombies, i dont think they are scary at all, in fact i wander if any of them would be willing to catch a laugh and smoke a joint...
    I dunno man, what about that little legless one that chases Don Calfa... man, makes my skin crawl!
    Last edited by capncnut; 02-May-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I think both would be scary as ****. But I don't see how the running zombies could ever spread across the world, seeing as they only transfer by bite.

Thus, Romero zombies. They could be anywhere at anytime. At least the running zombies you KNOW where they're at... because they make alot more noise.

Super Moderator

UK
    At least the running zombies you KNOW where they're at... because they make alot more noise.
    And they fly.

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    I think each type of zombie has a situation in which it is scariest, just IMHO

Rise: the runners would be scarier because it would be unexpected and sudden, a situation which quickly spun out of control whereas it would take a while and allow more people more time to prepare/fortify/loot with the shamblers.

Siege: Shamblers would be scarier because they seemed to be more intent on actually getting in the runners never seemed to be doing much banging on the doors breaking in etc, it just seemed they were sort of "out of sight out of mind" as far as seeking out people to eat. With shamblers they seemed more dedicated to getting through your barricade to kill you while runners seemed happy just hanging out in the parking lot.

Fall: Runners would be scarier in a post collapse situation because most survivors at that point would be scrounging for supplies which would put them in situations where they would have to deal with the speed and ferocity of the runners, the shamblers could theoretically at least be manouvered around or herded to minimize their risk.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I hated Dawn 04, simply because it decided to take the title of one of the greatest zombie flicks ever made... and twisted and changed all the rules. I think the slow zombies will always be creepier, much much creepier... and thats what i want to see when i watch a horror, I want a chill running down my spine, if i wanted action then i would watch an action film. Fast zombies suck.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I dunno man, what about that little legless one that chases Don Calfa... man, makes my skin crawl!
    ahh but if I hand him a joint he'd be like

"brainesss"

"brainees"

"puff puff exhale"

"brainee... ahh **** it"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Shamblers because they take their time in reaching you. All the while you're thinking about how their going to rip you apart and how much it's going to hurt. Half the horror is psychological peeps.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    how come people keep saying there cannibals in 28 days later?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    some of ya must be livin in a dream.....if u think pancake makeup zombies scare u more than able bodied RUNNING virus carriers..then somethings terribly wrong in derry.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    how come people keep saying there cannibals in 28 days later?

Don't know. But they're probably the same ones who classify them as "zombies" when we know that technically they're not.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"