Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Were you dissapointed in RE the movie?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Andy I kinda liked ROTLD3
    <high fives the Codester>

1-3 are defintely worthy. 3 is technically 'good' s**t but still s**t nonetheless. I guess we all want a sado-masochistic zomb bitch at some time or another. Mindy Clarke would get seriously f**ked.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    RE and RE Apocalypse are both great popcorn movies, the second one being the better of the duo. They are NOT good Zombie movies, but they entertained me well (and much better than many zero-budget-no-imagination-amateur-zombie-flicks)

Undisclosed

Well I never played the game....

But I liked the 1st one..

the 2nd one couldnt have been a worse movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Its on sci fi right now and I was just thinking how it has NOTHING to do with RE 1-3 games. the zombies are the only link to it being called resident evil. holly wood trash it be.
    That's what they do nowdays. They pay for the naming rights from a franchise so they can slap it on a movie that disrespects it. Total but rape.

For the record the first one gets a 7 simply on the strength of showing milla's nipple.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I suppose because I dont play video games I have a different perspective on the movie but I really loved it.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I suppose because I dont play video games I have a different perspective on the movie but I really loved it.

it's the same feeling that fans of the original DOTD got from the remake.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i loved them. i own them and i will see part 3 when it comes out and will buy it on dvd

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's the thing with me also. I'm addicted to zombie flicks. If it's not slit your wrists bad chances are that i own it.

Undisclosed
    Paul WS Anderson is a bigger hack than The Snyde.

"Loo loo loo I got some apples, loo loo loo you got some too"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's what they do nowdays. They pay for the naming rights from a franchise so they can slap it on a movie that disrespects it. Total but rape.

For the record the first one gets a 7 simply on the strength of showing milla's nipple.
    ACTUALLY... if you slow that scene down at the end when she falls off the table, you even get to see Milla's nether regions too! Anyways, I kinda liked the first RE if I don't think about the video games, but the WAY over the top action in the 2nd one just makes me wanna pull my own eyeballs out.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnoftheDead View Post
    ACTUALLY... if you slow that scene down at the end when she falls off the table, you even get to see Milla's nether regions too! Anyways, I kinda liked the first RE if I don't think about the video games, but the WAY over the top action in the 2nd one just makes me wanna pull my own eyeballs out.
    I have a feeling that the slow button on my remote is going to get a vigorous workout tonight.