Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay (here goes)... Anybody here like Sienfeld?

United States

" The Chinese Restaurant"...

When they are waiting for a table at a Chinese restaurant, (James Hong) the front host, keeps looking in his reservation book curiously ...Elaine tries to bribe the host w/ $20, he takes it and tucks it in the book absently...Some guy who is a regular gets a table right away...Jerry dares her to take an egg roll off someone plate...George never get to use the payphnoe...The whole episode they never get a table,at the end Elaine says, " I 'm going to Star Burger!"
    After they leave the restaurant, Hong looks up to the room and says , "Sienfeld 4!"
    The show will forever be part of the lexicon of American Humor.
    Last edited by DVW5150; 12-May-2007 at 03:54 PM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

Is that the one where they're late to go see plan 9 from outer space?

United States

Plan 'Chinese purgatory'...

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Is that the one where they're late to go see plan 9 from outer space?
    Yes, I believe it it is...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    The only thing besides the series finale that I hate about Seinfeld... is the very end of the show... sometimes its before the commercials and sometimes there's an extra 30 or 45 seconds after commercials... so I usually missed a lot of the very very ends... which is kinda cool now because I see it and occasionally I see parts of the show i've never seen before... but bugs me cos I haven't been able to see it all...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    The only thing besides the series finale that I hate about Seinfeld... is the very end of the show... sometimes its before the commercials and sometimes there's an extra 30 or 45 seconds after commercials... so I usually missed a lot of the very very ends... which is kinda cool now because I see it and occasionally I see parts of the show i've never seen before... but bugs me cos I haven't been able to see it all...
    Tell me about it. it was by far one of the worst series finales i've ever seen. Removed from society for a year? WTF was that about? very unfufilling. I also liked the backward episode and the one where he has to wake up the marathon runner for a race in the morning but kramer blew the power in the building because of his industrial strength air conditioner.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    WHAT? What kinda fan are you? When Jean-Paul Jean-Paul was running the marathon... Kramer blew out the electricity by heating his hot tub... he shorted out the electricity in the building... then he woke up shivvering up a storm in his hot tub which had cooled due to of course... no power...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    WHAT? What kinda fan are you? When Jean-Paul Jean-Paul was running the marathon... Kramer blew out the electricity by heating his hot tub... he shorted out the electricity in the building... then he woke up shivvering up a storm in his hot tub which had cooled due to of course... no power...
    that's right. i love that episode. Looks like i need to invest in the boxed set. One of the few series i'd actually pay money to own.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    i'll buy seinfeld after i buy the golden girls... that show was even better

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i'll buy seinfeld after i buy the golden girls... that show was even better
    My sister can't get enough of that show either. I personally don't see the appeal of 4 geriatric retired women.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    I enjoy British humour as well . Faulty Towers, Python, Are you being Served?
    Eddie Izzard is friggin brilliant.
    ' Red Dwarf ' was a very good sci-fi comedy that was on PBS in the states.
    So , anybody like the "Sien"?
    I'm on board with you ^_^

It was a great show. I love how the storylines all came together in the end, which would usually result in everyone being screwed, lol. CURB is also great. Larry does the same thing, only now it's ONLY on Larry...which isn't a bad thing, at all.

~The Zombie Hunter's Bible~

"Don't go to the Mall without it!"
    -Tom Sullivan, The EvilDead"

Undisclosed
    It was a great show, the funniest tv show of it's day.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    My sister can't get enough of that show either. I personally don't see the appeal of 4 geriatric retired women.
    How can you not see the appeal of Bea Arthur?