Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton on her way to the slammer.

Super Moderator

UK
    No doubt it'll all become community service and then it'll become an episode of 'the simple life' , once again a celebrity buys their way out of jail ... which is interesting, because I've heard that in America they have or are setting up 'pay as you go' jails, so that white collar type crimes, or you know, driving offences, soft stuff - people can pay £40 a day to serve their sentence in basically a hotel with bars...I actually kinda like the idea, but it comes with a load of problems and unfair sides...

Anyway, thought it was an interesting idea, and well ... where was I? Oh yeah, hilton ... ug ... I saw a pic of her and that skeleton richie and HOLY CRAP they DEFINED the term "minghags", seriously, it was F*CKING RANK!!

United States
    Saw a news item on those yuppie prisons. One person cell with it's own privacy door. Meals were served in the cell. More like an austere hotel room than anything else. Think it was $80 per day. Lady brought paperback books, cellphone, ipod, and laptop along to pass the time.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Undisclosed
    Yeah, Paris won't even be looked at the wrong way, far less raped or picked on.

United States

i like what the soup said

When Paris was saying she didn't know that her license was suspended Joel McHale of the soup made fun of her saying that of course she didn't know her license was suspended after her DUI since no one text messaged her via her Sidekick seeing as thats how she takes in information lol...

I totally think stupidity is not only a family trait that gets passed along seeing as how stupid her mother is but its also apparently contagious after what her attorney said.

But hey i'd buy it too...

Even if she has to go to jail it will be some sweet setup she'd have to be placed in some special area because of her celebrity and she'd get special priviledges...

I just hope this doesn't turn into a Debra Le Favre where they say she's too pretty to actually serve time for her crime...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Yay! The rat-faced bitch is going to prison!

Well, at least we all hope so.

But as has been said, she probably won't be there long - if at all.

Must be nice to be a celeb or have tons of money. Ask O.J., he can tell you.

Super Moderator

UK
    Must be nice to be a celeb or have tons of money. Ask O.J., he can tell you.
    ho-ho, yeah ... them bastards can snivel their way out of anything.

Undisclosed
    I never said she was hot. I'm just letting you guys know I am willing to take one for the team. *L* Besides, she might like it and buy me a car or something nice.

United States
    She's definately doable.

But has the brain of a tick I imagine.

Super Moderator

UK
    Most of the time she looks like a complete skank, other times she's passable after a few beers and if you put a bag over that hideous spoiled girl face, and if she'd shut up as well ... but then you'd have to put a radiation suit on to protect yourself ... so really, in the end of the day, it's too much effort for a 'regret poke'...

You're better off with Rosy Palms...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    ho-ho, yeah ... them bastards can snivel their way out of anything.
    "thsi is chubacca, chubacca is a wookie, form the planet kishi, but he lived on the planet endor with a bunch of two foot tall ewoks, now think about that, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!"

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah geez, the Wookie defense!!

That bloody Cochrane or however you spell his name, the dude's made a career out of playing the race card...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Most of the time she looks like a complete skank, other times she's passable after a few beers and if you put a bag over that hideous spoiled girl face, and if she'd shut up as well
    Umm, dunno about 'after a few beers,' but maybe after about 3lbs of fine coovan I might consider hitting that...

*chop chop chop*

*sniff*

is there a mouse around the house that needs to get laid?!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I am sorry but I admit I would do her in a heart beat, but then again I have no scrupples, and in saying that with a triple wrapped pecker I would dive in without a second thought.

The bragging rights alone would be worth it...

"Paris Hilton... Yeah, I hit that!"
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The bragging rights alone would be worth it...

"Paris Hilton... Yeah, I hit that!"

Those are far from bragging rights - unless you want to brag about the fact that you'd fu*k a rat with some weird sexual disease.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    My pecker would be Saran Wrapped and triple bagged, before I would enter that hole.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*