Thread: www.last-site.org review

United States

www.last-site.org review

Deej - not sure if you saw this one, but I just noticed it:

http://www.last-site.org/DEADLANDS.html

3 out of 5.

Sounds like the guy liked the movie, but it ran a bit too short for him and I think the ending caught him by surprise.

Super Moderator

UK
    I think the sort of people that would 'expect more' just want the same formula and physical construction that all other movies have, which is a bit dull - you know, wrapped up ending, 90 minutes...

I personally, as I've said before, thought the length suited the project itself and the pace was 95% spot on, sitting comfortably between not blowing it's load too soon and not leaving your sore in your undercrackers from over doing it.

United States
    Well, anyone who has seen the movie is in agreement that the first 20 minutes is a tad slow, but then we spend 40+ minutes ripping people apart at an extremely fast pace, so I think it makes up for it.

Good review all in all - especially when he says given more time this could have been "one of the best independent zombie horror films made" - while I think that's a bit of a stretch, we certainly appreciate the comments and faith in us.

On a side note: is it me, or is just about everyone worried about what happened to the dog in the film? Did everyone join PETA and not tell me or what?!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Death to Poochie!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, that was actually one of the first things I thought of after finishing the movie - "what happened to the dog?!" and I genuinely sat there and thought 'cor blimey, I hope the doggy is okay'.

It'd be great if he came bursting out of the room and charged off into a hoarde of zombies and bit the shiite out of them and ran off into the sunset...