Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 28 Weeks Later.....

Undisclosed
    I thought it was great fun (I'm sure Zack Snyder has enough ammo for Army Of The Dead now... ). I agree that it has it's flaws but nowhere near as many as 28 Days and is nowhere near as pretentious. Danny Boyle is already quoted as saying that he plans a third film in the trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rottedfreak View Post
    Does every frickin zombie movie have to be set in London? Hello! several cities north of it!
    Why not try The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue? It's a great 70s zombie film and is (supposedly) set in Manchester. Part of it was actually filmed in the lake district.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    Rock n roll... Cool , I am hoping that GARs "Diary of the Dead" doesnt end up , "Diarrhea of the Dead"...I love George Romeros films,l I hold high hopes like others here, that wont be the case.
    I don't know why but for some reason I've got a good feeling about it. Just as long as folks don't view it as a direct prequel to the Dead series.

The lack of a trailer is a tad worrying though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im kinda leaning the opposite way, dont get me wrong i actually like land almost a bit more than day but from the moment i saw set picks that had a guy with a bigass generic fps style machine gun i thought wed be getting more of the same and not something new.