Thread: I Am Zombie Man 3 teaser...

Super Moderator

UK

I Am Zombie Man 3 teaser...

Okay so I decided to cut together a little teaser for IAZM3 to drop some hints and try and establish a sense of the mood that I'm planning for it.

I've got loads of ideas written down, but haven't even written the script yet, so it's a way off for sure, but this was partly to allow myself to get to grips with my ideas for it a little better, but also to pimp out a cock tease and (not to leave the ladies out) fanny tickle for you to enjoy:

http://media.putfile.com/IAZM3-Teaser-May07

As for the IAZM2 DVD, yes I'm still going to do it, I've just been really busy of late with other filmmaking, but I will get it done and I will make it available.

This version of the IAZM3 teaser is the online version, I'll recut it for the IAZM2 DVD.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    does he find a mysterious black suit?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Now that would be funny...
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Mysterious black suit? ... *confused*

Oh wait ... SpiderMan 3 I take it? I ain't been to see it yet...

capncnut
    I best see some hookers and Bolivian bone ash this time around. ZM deserves to truly go off the rails and have a caveman day!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The best part is ZM is going out in true anamorphic fashion as I am zombie-Man 3 is in 2.35:1 WOOT!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The best part is ZM is going out in true anamorphic fashion as I am zombie-Man 3 is in 2.35:1 WOOT!

And I'm as chuffed as you are Deej.

IAZM1 - 4:3
    IAZM2 - 1.85:1
    IAZM3 - 2.35:1

YEAH BITCHES!

Having cut that trailer, I looked back at the original 16x9 footage I used (I cropped it you see) and dizaaaamn...2.35 is far better for fictional filmmaking, there's so much more mood and drama in that image.

16x9 isn't a slap in the dick, but damn...once you go 2.35:1 you never go back...well...probably...okay it depends...ah shut up!

I've had a bit of a break from the whole IAZM2 thing as I was getting a bit worn down, so it's better for the project to step back and leave it alone for a little bit, rather than getting the DVD together when you're on your last legs of interest with the project...so take a step back, recharge and do other things, then come back with renewed passion ... which is going on now. I'm really excited to do #3 and complete the trilogy, hehe...so hopefully that'll inspire me to finish the IAZM2 DVD and get it out in the summer.

Cos the sooner I do that, the sooner I can fully crack on with IAZM3...which I don't wanna rush, there's gonna be more time and effort and thought put into 3 than I did with 2, which came quite soon after 1...when you're in 2.35:1 you don't wanna go out on a whimper, but an ash-addled binge.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    When you're in 2.35:1 you don't wanna go out on a whimper, but an ash-addled binge.
    Cor, that makes me wanna toot some skull snow right now.

I dunno why I'm saying this but can anyone envision some kind of comic strip with ZM? Like little home-made Andy Capp type zombie trivia related joke thingymahbobs. Nick?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Cor, that makes me wanna toot some skull snow right now.

I dunno why I'm saying this but can anyone envision some kind of comic strip with ZM? Like little home-made Andy Capp type zombie trivia related joke thingymahbobs. Nick?
    I could indeed envision that, it's just a shame my cartooning skills suck.

"toot some skull" ... hahaha, lovin' it.