Thread: PS zombie games?

Chasing Prey

Canada

PS zombie games?

havent heard jack about a zombie game ever for the playstation.......any at all out there? because im NOT getting an x box.

England
    Is that for the PS3 you mean?theres been plenty on the PS1 & 2!

United States
    Why are you so set against the Xbox 360? It has the quintessential zombie game in Dead Rising (and its inevitable sequel), plus its backwards compatible with Stubbs the Zombie from the original Xbox. Resident Evil 5 comes out for PS3 and 360 next year.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    because i see no reason to abandon a PS2 for an x box when only the graphics are better on x box

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Is that for the PS3 you mean?theres been plenty on the PS1 & 2!

well besides resident evil........anything else?
    Last edited by acealive1; 20-May-2007 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    huh. if your on about the ps3, since if you were looking for any ozmbie games on the ps2 and havent seen any youd have to live in a cave or something, aside from the multiplatform resi 5, no theres nothing else.

capncnut
    There's been many horror games on the P$2 with zombies in, golly...

Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    because i see no reason to abandon a PS2 for an x box when only the graphics are better on x box
    Erm, the P$2 has been abandoned by most $0ny fans because there's an updated model out. Oh and the Xbox has the edge in terms of games as far as I'm concerned. Most of the important P$2 games are already on it, plus a huge handful of amazing games (like Halo and KOTOR) that couldn't run on a P$2 if it tried.
    Last edited by capncnut; 20-May-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    compare smackdown vs raw 2007 on PS2 and xbox and tell me the game play is better on xbox.........if you do,you're lying.

capncnut
    compare smackdown vs raw 2007 on PS2 and xbox and tell me the game play is better on xbox.........if you do,you're lying.
    I don't lie bro. But obviously there was a difference on the older systems (old I mean P$2 and Xbox). On the 360, Smackdown VS Raw 07 has the same developer as $0ny , THQ (before Xbox had Yukes), so they now have the same gameplay and thank god for that!

Edit: Just found out that SVR07 is not on Xbox 1 or P$3 so YES, the 360 version is way better than the P$2 version.

Wikipedia: The Xbox 360 version was the first game in the SmackDown! series to be published on a seventh generation video game console and the first SmackDown! game to be released on a Microsoft console.

The graphics have also improved with each superstar consisting of 20,000 polygons for the Xbox 360 compared to the total of 500 from the PS2 version of the previous game. Sweat from the wrestlers has now been included in the Xbox 360 version of the game. The game's audio system has been overhauled and features new sound effects in Dolby 5.1 as well as the inclusion of new crowd chants and grunting from the wrestlers.
    Last edited by capncnut; 21-May-2007 at 02:48 AM.

United States
    just convert. life is so much easyier after. so many chicks.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I don't lie bro. But obviously there was a difference on the older systems (old I mean P$2 and Xbox). On the 360, Smackdown VS Raw 07 has the same developer as $0ny , THQ (before Xbox had Yukes), so they now have the same gameplay and thank god for that!

Edit: Just found out that SVR7 is not on Xbox 1 or P$3 so YES, the 360 version is way better than the P$2 version.
    i meant compare them on PS2 and 360.......... no comparision. gameplay on 360 sucks

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    just convert. life is so much easyier after. so many chicks.
    Haha, a man who knows the deal.

i meant compare them on PS2 and 360.......... no comparision. gameplay on 360 sucks
    Yeah but hey, there's more to life than a wrestling game. Plus Smackdown is tried and true on the P$2 where its relatively new to the 360. I haven't played SVR07 yet but I've been assured the 360 version is a direct port and not made by a third party team. At the end of the day, I would rather play the 360 version (even if it is worse) 'cos the P$2 is out of date, I wanna explore next gen not old gen.

If I want old gen then I'll play Smackdown II: Know Your Role on Psone, that one was the best in my eyes.

United States
    Psh, screw that. Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 was the best wrestling game.

capncnut
    Damn, I never played that one.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Psh, screw that. Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 was the best wrestling game.
    HELL YEAH!! i still have my 64