Thread: remake bloopers

Chasing Prey

Canada

remake bloopers

i've only noticed a handful. NOTLD 90 had one where right after ben puts the crowbar in the guys head and flips him out of the door. the magically starts moving out of the way of the door when ben opens it and when he flips him heels over head,the guy moves his right arm. anyone see any bloopers?

Undisclosed

night 90

if you look close, you can see the camera crew in the class in the back door befor it gets broke.

United States
    ^^ classic classic screw up

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Not really a blooper, but in Dawn 04 it's always annoyed me how bad the camera was set up in one scene. It's when they throw the toilet out the window of the store.

The entire scene is from one point of view, to the left of the actors. But the shot where they throw out the toilet is from the right. Then it reverts back to left again. Why not shoot the entire scene from the left and make it a smoother transition?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieslayer View Post
    if you look close, you can see the camera crew in the class in the back door befor it gets broke.
    damn. lol. i never saw that one. i guess i'll have to look.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Did anybody notice that in NOTLD 90' cooper puts a couple of shells in the rifle backwards?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"