Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Of The Dead Composite Edit

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have no idea and don't really care. I do know that Guinness commercial is pure gold.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You'd think that with the rabid following this film has worldwide that some fans would get together and make this thing a reality. You think that they'd get sued though?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Just to keep you all updated, I've finished the video editing, and now just need to
    work through cleaning up the audio. As it stands, my version comes in about 40 or
    so seconds longer than the german 'Ultimate Final Cut' DVD. Below you can see the
    (probably) finished DVD cover I designed.

Super Moderator

UK
    Cor blimey, ultimate-ultimate cut then eh? Sounds good, Sir.

Speaking of Dawn, I'm currently in the midst of watching the Extended Cut again.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Great stuff. Okay let's get down to business, stop playing games. How much!?!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    HOW MUCH?!?! how bout we send him $3 and a blank dvd

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That sounds about right.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    only seems fair cuz we're not really paying for the movie

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He must be rewarded for the gruntwork though. " if there's no reward then there's just no use for it, there's just no use for it at all."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    im thinkin of the legal possibilities....... we'd all be crapcanned

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I'll be releasing this & sharing over bittorrent, the cover will be included in that. I wouldn't; but I'd be on very shakey ground if I was to start selling these.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    bit torrent?!?! oh the pixelations!!!

United States
    This sounds cool! I have never seen any of these other cuts, only read about them! I can't wait to see this.

capncnut
    This will be interesting to see as I have the Krekel German cut and the recent dvd quality, English language mastercut which is 156 mins approximately.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    This will be interesting to see as I have the Krekel German cut and the recent dvd quality, English language mastercut which is 156 mins approximately.
    Be sure to post a review please.