Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I bought another new MUSTANG

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

So I bought another new MUSTANG

The red 2006 mustang, I featured in Deadlands has finally been retired. As of Yesterday I bought a brand new 2007 Mustang GT with modifications made to the car.

This new GT sports a larger throttle body, 3.55 gears in the rear axle and 18" wheels. While the Red 06 was a good little car it didn't have the V-8. It had the Gt appearance package but no V8 and that was an issue for me, so now I am styling again.

Trivia fact, in my 20 years driving I have now owned 14 Mustangs. I have been a loyal owner for 20 years.

Some pics for the peeps: http://www.putfile.com/djfunkmasterg/images/113235
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You bought two in one day? Because I could have sworn that I saw another thread about this.

United States

so....

whats her name?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    THE BEAST!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States

its not beastly

its more of an elvyra mistress of the dark lol orrrr malevolence... heh

the beast reminds me of that evil dog from The Sandlot so now I just laugh at that word lol
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

United States
    i want to ride the inside of her.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It may look like a she now, but give a few months and she will be transformed into a doomsday machine. One of my favorite things to do with Mustang GT's is mod the hell out of them. My 2000 Mustang GT had over 500rwhp(rear wheel horse power) after $10,000 worth of mods.

This car has 330hp at the engine, 270hp at the rear wheels after you go through the drive train and what not.

I already went to the speed shop yesterday and ordered an aluminum drive shaft, a K&N CAI system, 4.10 rear gears and Steeda Underdrive pulleys. By this fall I will most likey install either Twin Turbos or a Supercharger.

So naming it THE BEAST is quite appropiate.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    So in your next movie will we get to see your new stang do some sweet stuff? Because your red one didn't have much of a role...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    So in your next movie will we get to see your new stang do some sweet stuff? Because your red one didn't have much of a role...
    Are you insane!?! That baby is cherry. Don't do it dj!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Duuuuude why have a car like that and not use it to the max? Its like buying a gun and putting it over your mantle and never using it...its just silly

doooooooo itttttttttttttttt

brewhahahhahahha (uh neil we need to be able to record voices on the forums so I can do my ultra evil laugh thanks so much)

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Because men like their things to be cherry. Why do you think we spend so much time taking care of our cars?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Well I can tell you one psychopath I knew would actually remove the seats from his precious car (which is one of 152 in existence like his...ohhh the crap I had to hear about his freaking cars) just to vaccum... and of course he had to wash it daily... DAILY I MEAN HOW CRAZY ARE YOU

oh yes... where was I...

I can understand taking care of your car but if you own a car like DJs you should use it to the fullest or else its like if ya never use it it languishes... its only making the car sad ... he wants to run wild and be free with all the other mustangs...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Well I can tell you one psychopath I knew would actually remove the seats from his precious car (which is one of 152 in existence like his...ohhh the crap I had to hear about his freaking cars) just to vaccum... and of course he had to wash it daily... DAILY I MEAN HOW CRAZY ARE YOU

oh yes... where was I...

I can understand taking care of your car but if you own a car like DJs you should use it to the fullest or else its like if ya never use it it languishes... its only making the car sad ... he wants to run wild and be free with all the other mustangs...
    It depends on what your definition of using it to fullest is. How do you know he's already not. That thing is a major chick magnet you know.

United States
    Yeah if a woman likes fix or repair dailys I guess it might be a chick magnet...

United States
    I love your car man. I like the new front end, it screams "F*CK WITH ME AND DIE!" It makes the car look like a bull ready to charge and destroy stuff.

Nice car.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190