9 45.00%
  • Quake!

4 20.00%
  • What the hell are you on about?

7 35.00%
  • Screw this im going on the sims..

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a question thats raged between gamers for years..

Fiji
    indded, i've played the demo a couple times from what i've seen it's vast improvement.

Super Moderator

UK
    I loved MOH, I loved COD ... and COD2 is freakin' sweet. Been through it 3 times already, taking a breather from it until it's 'brand new again' to me, and then I'll play it again, and again, and then again most likely. Plenty of life left in it, a fantastic simulated warfare experience - probably nothing close to real war - but that's always going to be the case...on a visual level it's closer than we've been before...and it's just a wicked game.

Fiji
    it's funny. for "a real war feeling" the Tom Clancy games are supposed to be all that. and from my experience with firearms, they're very very far from it.

battlefield 2 is kind of close.
    i've had multiplayer rounds on the map Backstab, that have made me sweat more than a bit.

United States
    boy that new Tom Clancy game, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, feels pretty real tho'

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Fiji
    i'll have to see it, i've heard good things. but over all none of their games since Rogue spear have impressed me.

Super Moderator

UK
    I like the advert for it ... like so many games these days, they whack on some pre-rendered video which has no place in the game at all ... also now they have to put a bit of text on (albeit briefly) to say "not in game footage" after some chumps believe the Call of Duty 2 advert was representative of in-game play, lol...n00bs...but it is wrong to not show in-game footage, it's just disappointing in the long run. Like seeing Final Fantasy 7 ads, great video sequences...then I saw what it was like in-game ... *sigh*, lol.

Fiji
    BF2 for the 360 lookk amazing though. the ingame stuff is so nice to look at.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I voted for UT because it left a much deeper expression on me than Q3 did. But in all honesty, I just love the old Doom games.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    taking a breather from it until it's 'brand new again' .
    was that a dicomillo quote minionzombie?,lol.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol - it wasn't, but that is exactly what he said in CKY3 wasn't it? lol - DiCamillo is a comic genius. You ever listen to Radio Bam? (You should easily be able to find all the shows up for download by googling it) - Dico is on there most of the time and kind of hosts the chaos ... the only annoying thing is Novak - all he ever does is talk about heroin and "banging chicks out" - he has like 3 things to talk about, so he's a broken record. When he shuts-the-fudge-up it's a pretty funny show.

Bam having a rant about Tom Cruise two weeks ago saying "tape on a dick" was hilarious (probably better cos that bloody Novak wasn't there riding any coat tails.)

I just wish Bam would stop with all the heartagrams over everything he owns - ENOUGH already. There's far too many "bamagram" fans out there.