Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's three things a man must do alone....

Chasing Prey

Canada

There's three things a man must do alone....

ok maybe i didnt get the joke. but when cholo was talking to mouse,he said "theres three things a man must do alone, be born,die.....amd well we all know the other one" anyone have a clue?

Super Moderator

UK
    I figured it was either:

1) Wank
    2) F*ck
    3) Take a dump

Or it could be fill out insurance forms or vote or something boring like that, hehe...I just go straight for the filth.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I figured it was either:

1) Wank
    2) F*ck
    3) Take a dump

Or it could be fill out insurance forms or vote or something boring like that, hehe...I just go straight for the filth.
    you dont f**k alone, by definition.

Its born, die, wack off. Its an old expression. At least 'round here.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i figured it was "beat off" but i wasnt sure cuz im not exactly old yet

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Only old people beat off? i figured it was the other way around. The world champ has to be some teenager somewhere. By that logic i must be ancient.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah true Coma, hadn't thought about that with f*cking being a multiple thing, haha...where was my mind?! It's always thinking about minge, but clearly wasn't for that one minute.

I think I was coming at it from a you do it with no other blokes present (generally ) ... or perhaps like losing your V, you don't really want your mates watching, haha...so "alone" as in "no other blokes"...hmmm...a deep and philosophical glance at the comment...

But yeah, my first figuring when I first heard the line was "wank".

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Only old people beat off? i figured it was the other way around. The world champ has to be some teenager somewhere. By that logic i must be ancient.

well not what i really meant. i meant its an old phrase so i wouldnt know what it meant since im fairly young

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    ok maybe i didnt get the joke. but when cholo was talking to mouse,he said "theres three things a man must do alone, be born,die.....amd well we all know the other one" anyone have a clue?
    I had assumed that it was some variation of "jerk off", but I thought it was a dumb line. I mean, what the hell did that quote have to do with the situation? Mouse was complaining about having to wait alone, in the dark, in a world where the dead have come to life and want to eat the living. Cholo makes his quote. If I would have been Mouse, I would have said "Exactly. Those three things. Staying here in the dark is not one of those three things! Leave someone with me, or leave someone else!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I always figured that the third thing was being turned into a zombie. I guess i'm just dumb.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    I had assumed that it was some variation of "jerk off", but I thought it was a dumb line. I mean, what the hell did that quote have to do with the situation? Mouse was complaining about having to wait alone, in the dark, in a world where the dead have come to life and want to eat the living. Cholo makes his quote. If I would have been Mouse, I would have said "Exactly. Those three things. Staying here in the dark is not one of those three things! Leave someone with me, or leave someone else!"
    I thought he was being an Asswipe and telling him to pass the time spanking. Its an inappropriate and cold comment, totally in line with the Cholo character. Unconcerned with the fate of others.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    I always went with the spanking answer.

if you want to get technical you aren't born alone. I think mom has a strong role in that.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I always figured that the third thing was being turned into a zombie. I guess i'm just dumb.
    I guees I am too. I thought the same thing...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    he knew what kaufman was capable of so why'd he leave mouse there alone knowing kaufman does kill people?

United States
    I assumed it was either supposed to be a reference to spanking it or possibly paying taxes? Either way, Cholo was weird!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    I assumed it was either supposed to be a reference to spanking it or possibly paying taxes? Either way, Cholo was weird!

Another example of an attempt to please the mtv crowd that was out of place in the context of the dead series.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"