Thread: Drug Awareness.

Undisclosed

Drug Awareness.

A drug-awareness official giving a warning lecture at a high school passes around a plate with two marijuana cigarettes on it so the students can view and sniff the real thing to know how to identify it. The official cautions the students, "There had better still be two joints on the plate when I get it back!" When the plate had been around the room and was returned to the official, there were three marijuana cigarettes on it.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He could form his own religion with a stunt like that. " From only 2 joints 5,000 were able to smoke."

United States

uhhh...

I dont get it
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    The official cautions the students, "There had better still be two joints on the plate when I get it back!" When the plate had been around the room and was returned to the official, there were three marijuana cigarettes on it.
    Classic!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    brrrrrrril-iant!

Undisclosed
    sounds like my old school

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    sounds like my old school
    Thats what I was going to say.

Back in my high school days when I was a smoker, as long as you kept close what you had on you.....they would never find it. They took dogs around the parking lots and down the halls/lockers about once every two weeks but never went around any students.

Ah....the good ol days of getting blitzed before school, a muffin or honey bun, a large coffee, and a first period teacher that actually knew how to keep the students interested. I miss those days....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Thats what I was going to say.

Back in my high school days when I was a smoker, as long as you kept close what you had on you.....they would never find it. They took dogs around the parking lots and down the halls/lockers about once every two weeks but never went around any students.

Ah....the good ol days of getting blitzed before school, a muffin or honey bun, a large coffee, and a first period teacher that actually knew how to keep the students interested. I miss those days....

I think that's what connects us all. High school years that were a complete blur.

United States
    This "drug-awareness official" may have in fact been a local dealer. If so, what an ingenious plan!! If you were ever caught holding, explain you are an "official", and that is why you have it on, to help unsuspecting kids to identify the evil weed. Plus, by going around to schools, it is like advertising where to find the ganja. "Man, it is so dry around here. What are we going to do?" "Let's go find that drug awarenedd guy!"