Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i want day of the dead on...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

i want day of the dead on...

video-vhs-urgently preferbly uncut version if there is one my e-mail is-phobia92@yahoo.co.uk-or call me on-07876461799-anytime. i will pay for it.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why not try ebay or amazon?

capncnut
    And why VHS?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That is curious now that you mention it.

capncnut
    Indeed, I wonder if we have an 80's fanboy in our midst.

Dying

Undisclosed
    whats wrong with vhs???? i dont own a dvd player, nor am i likely to get one.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    How can you not own a DVD player in this day and age?

I think us members here at HPOTD need to take up a collection and get this guy a DVD player.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Canada
    myself i collecet all my horror favs on dvd and vhs. and yes i have most of romeros films on vhs, i found most of them at movie stores that were clearing out thier vhs tapes.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    whats wrong with vhs???? i dont own a dvd player, nor am i likely to get one.
    Nothing is wrong with VHS. Nothing is wrong with albums either, but I prefer to better quality and ease of use/transport of CDs. I suggest you get yourself a DVD player, you can get them for around only $30 nowadays. Of use your Playstation, if you have one.

But I have several VHS copies of Day, none of which I want to part with. Many I got off of ebay. You can ususally get them pretty cheap there. I also got a brand new LD of Day off of ebay, it is still in the wrapper. I havent even opened it, I just got it for the collectors value.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    How can you not own a DVD player in this day and age?

I think us members here at HPOTD need to take up a collection and get this guy a DVD player.
    I can just see sally struthers doing the commercial: "for just 25 cents a member..."
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I can just see sally struthers doing the commercial: "for just 25 cents a member..."
    LOL...I got a laugh out of that one....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Nothing is wrong with VHS. Nothing is wrong with albums either, but I prefer to better quality and ease of use/transport of CDs. I suggest you get yourself a DVD player, you can get them for around only $30 nowadays. Of use your Playstation, if you have one.

But I have several VHS copies of Day, none of which I want to part with. Many I got off of ebay. You can ususally get them pretty cheap there. I also got a brand new LD of Day off of ebay, it is still in the wrapper. I havent even opened it, I just got it for the collectors value.
    I think that anyone who doesn't own dvd player and their favorite movies on dvd id really doing themselves a diservice. The movies are just so much sharper. When compared side to side with vhs there's really a big difference.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Whats so funny about you wanting that on VHS and not wanting to buy a DVD player is my cheap VHS player is more expensive than my cheap DVD player lol...

But I thought you couldn't play american VHS tapes in Euro VCRs? Or am I wrong? I'll see if I can find you one I have mad skills...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Dying

Undisclosed
    your all right, i should have a dvd player. but then where the hell do i find dotd and dayotd on dvd?

Canada
    You could order from E-Bay or shop around some of the stores.
    DOTD and DAY aren't as hard to find on DVD as they are on VHS.
    I'm still looking for a thearical version of Dawn on VHS even though
    I already have it on DVD. I'm just weird that way.
    But a DVD player isn't too expensive these days either.
    Even if you can't find it in the store, you can always order it
    through the stores, the DVD's I mean. Plus I think the double
    disk DVD of Day is about as uncut as you're going to get.
    Good luck on your hunt.
    Last edited by RustyHicks; 01-Jul-2007 at 05:21 PM.