Thread: Fresh Start

United States

Fresh Start

I guess everyone is starting out with a fresh slate in regards to standing.

I am back to "Fresh Meat"

Not sure I like this "reputation" button thing. Seems pretty "High School" to me.

I do like the new smileys.

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeh I don't get this rep button thing either, is there really a need for it? We all already know each other pretty well and everybody has their own reps. Annnd...will people even remember the button is there, let along take the time to boost your rating - you'll get a lot of people thinking "I ain't pushing it and giving them a better rep than what I got...who'll vote for me?!" or something like that.

Personally I really don't see the point in it, it's not like we're all strangers.

United States
    I don't get how it works, but I've given out positive reps like candy already.

But yeah, we all know each other. We all kick ass. So it doesn't hold a whole lot of significance. Maybe a newbie will come, and check it out. Before long all you guys will be degrading me Then a newbie will be like, well, he's from hell alright.

It's cool here. I like it. I'm on top of the member world, post wise. Neil and Andy don't count, cuz they're not regular membersr. They're administrators. Fear them