Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonights Ep of Dr Who

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Could it be because of the TV Movie when he caused the Master to fall into the Eye of Harmony? Or because he caused the Master to be executed by the Daleks? Or because he abandoned the Master on Gallifrey??

Or maybe he wasn't apologising to the Master... maybe he apologised to the Tardis. I mean, he might have been trying to kill it as a way to prevent the master from stealing it. It would explain the nifty little mod made to the Sonic Screwdriver!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This show seems to have a rabid following, atleast among people who know it exists. I see it sometimes on sci-fi. Worth the watch?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    This show seems to have a rabid following, atleast among people who know it exists. I see it sometimes on sci-fi. Worth the watch?
    oh hell yes...

and if you get the chance, you should see the not as good but quite fun Torchwood...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    oh hell yes...

and if you get the chance, you should see the not as good but quite fun Torchwood...

I'll have to get on that then. Many think because something is not on network tv that's it's not worth watching. Battlestar gallactica proved that theory wrong. Is there any way i could get caught up on the storyline so far? I hate to jump into a series in the middle of it. I'll be totally lost. How many seasons have i missed by the way?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    the 3rd one of whats called by the bbc "doctor whoII" has 2 eps left, you can get the ps off ebay on dvd , or if your as tramp on youtube or bittorrent, i dont know too much about pre eccleston doctor who, but every british kid has grown up knowing the darleks, its just one of those modern folklore things.

and it may be a little kiddy now and again but its an excellent replacement for stargate and startrek in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/matty175

this guys got the first 2 seasons on the 'tube so check em out, heres the bitchin' season 1 ep "darlek"

and cyk, is it just me or is it being more and more hinted at that since the start of dr who the tardis ahs gained more sentience, how many times in the last 3 seasons has it started up and taken the dr somewere he didnt choose to go. it has a "heart", tried to shake jack of it by flying to the year 1 trillion, theres tons of little things that suggest it, they are grown and i may be mistaken but didnt some of the more advanced tardis models even have a human avatar to assist the timelord?, reckon he was saying im sorry to it, and i think theres gonna be a big twist at the "end", maybe when the doctor finaly die, dies, then itll give up its own life for its lifelong friend to give him a new regeneration cycle, since timelords can get a new cycle (like the master in the dark tower special) it seems like a feasible way to keep the show going for another 60 years.
    Last edited by Danny; 20-Jun-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Undisclosed
    Torchwood? I saw it alot but the acting was far too campy plus Jack "Im so mysterious!" bastardo ( forgot his last name mid post ) I did however enjoy the stories and the horror of it but it was the acting that really buggs me. Especially the female love intrest and pretty much all the charecter..the quiet asian girl who is great with computers! although the episode with janie from my family :

Darth its worth a watch, Ive only been viewing for a couple of weeks since..the witches I think but youve got an amazing setting most weeks, youve got the horror, youve got the doctor himself and if nothing else you can survive through a doctor episode on the pure epicness.
    Why arent you laughing?