Thread: Awaiting Last Rites of the Living Dead....?

Undisclosed

Awaiting Last Rites of the Living Dead....?

Does anyone else know about this direct to DVD movie? I was anxiously awaiting it simply because of the interesting premise. It's about the dead coming back to life (and yeah...they eat flesh), but it seems that they are intelligent and want a place in society as in sustaining their old jobs and "fitting in". Of course people take all kinds of action against them (think hate crimes and such). I thought it was an original idea, but I haven't heard anything else about it. Does anyone know when it wil be released on DVD?

Have a great day!

Shadow Man

Actually...the title is "Last Rites of the Dead" and not Living Dead. I just looked it up on IMDB and according to them it hasnt been released on DVD yet. Any other news on it or the release date? I couldnt find anything like that. It was shown in theaters though around the end of last year.
    Last edited by ShadowMan; 17-Jun-2007 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I haven't heard of it myself, but i have now. See this thread served a purpose. Anything straight to dvd i don't get my hopes too high up for. I'll look out for it.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"