Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feminism...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    lmao off flyboy, this made my day.

I hate double standards..women can call us names and make fun of us and twist off our nuts, but as soon as we even say a thing about raising our hands to give em a slap they go all emo and call the police citing spouse abuse.

God. Such Bulls*it

(if you can't tell i'm being sarcastic)
    My man Dane Cook said it best: "Women are mental terrorists." There's really nothing more to say than that.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    if only it WERE that way... I made a slap bet with someone I worked with on a football game and where I was planning to really pack a wallop on his face he was planning to slap my ass... I lost and WHAMMMMMMM I dont think I sat down for hours after that ... I even think I cried...

*For those who dont know about slap bets they're Gods gift to people seeking an alternative means of making a bet... I bet you the Saints are going to kick the Panthers asses... if I lose you get to hit me anywhere you like (a slap but a hit none the less) and vice versa if I win... if you reneg on your end of the bargain at any time it automatically gives the winner permission to hit you 5 times with one of those times being any time in public of any level of pain. I do love the slap bet... though I usually win ... losing sucks!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    if only it WERE that way... I made a slap bet with someone I worked with on a football game and where I was planning to really pack a wallop on his face he was planning to slap my ass... I lost and WHAMMMMMMM I dont think I sat down for hours after that ... I even think I cried...

*For those who dont know about slap bets they're Gods gift to people seeking an alternative means of making a bet... I bet you the Saints are going to kick the Panthers asses... if I lose you get to hit me anywhere you like (a slap but a hit none the less) and vice versa if I win... if you reneg on your end of the bargain at any time it automatically gives the winner permission to hit you 5 times with one of those times being any time in public of any level of pain. I do love the slap bet... though I usually win ... losing sucks!
    Ha!! your terrorist tactics are useless woman !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    can't say i've never tried...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's okay. Alot of women employ them subconsciously.

Canada
    women? employ?

the only thing a women should employ is a spoon to mix my cake batter with.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Is that before or after you bop her over the head with your club and drag her home?

Canada
    both,

I goto restaurants and get em to make my cake batter with such banter as:

"hurry up women, i needs ta go back to make a livin"

"not like you got anything else to do, why do you think you wear the apron"

then i grab her by her ass and throw her into my house and tape her to my kitchen.

"make me crab cakes now"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That actually works for you?

United States
    I like to consider baking/cooking something I might to out of the kindness of my heart for someone or people I care about but not my role. I work for a living just like men do. Well not JUST like them but I mean I have a job... its hard.

My view of feminism is its not about equality as much as its about becoming like a man. I like the time when women and girls wore skirts and didn't wear jeans and sloth about in birkenstocks... when a woman cooked and cleaned and her husband took care of everything else... when you knew men would open your door without thinking twice about it and they would pull out your chair not to make you fall but as a courtesy and where if a woman stood up from the table the men would as well... I still see that behavior in men and I adore them for it but its rare. Now a woman is expected to have children, work full time, cook, clean, raise the kids, discipline the kids, head the household, etc. Its a bar most can't meet and when they try to and their husband strays they're feeling betrayed because hey buddy... you wanted me to do all of that so why are you so suprised I dont have time for ya anymore

Canada
    i dunno, not beign a women my insight into your gender is limited to my own experiences with them...

i hope you know i'm joking btw...i just can't help it in a thread about feminism

United States
    Totally know you're kidding MM and so am I ...

Canada
    k, jsut so we're clear, i am more or less alwya kidding when it comes to topics like this...

i do it for the lulz as they say. and to be a basturd which is something i seldom do

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Aw, it's nice to see you guys together agian.

Super Moderator

UK
    Mental terrorists - hell yeah. How you ladies treat each other is sick, the psychological warfare, the bitching and so on, it's sick and twisted, and then you're "mates" again right after - it's been all over Big Brother this past couple of weeks with all/mainly female contestants (now evened out though), and Charley is the main culprit, she's f*cking disgusting (physically wise, personality wise, just flat out munty).

Meanwhile blokes, they punch each other and avoid each other for a couple of days until sh*t blows over. Blokes - so much simpler, the world would be a much simpler place if you ladies would take a leaf out of our books once in a while.