Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feminism...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

feminism...

So its OUR car,OUR flat,and OUR money, but i notice its always her tits.Theres feminism for you!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

United States
    ???? ????
    A penny for the old guy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    So its OUR car,OUR flat,and OUR money, but i notice its always her tits.Theres feminism for you!

Don't you know by now that there's a double standard? What's yours is ours but what's her's is hers.

United States
    Is that like how the computer can crash on him.....but if it happens to me - I broke it?
    A penny for the old guy.

Undisclosed
    everybody knows that men are responsible for every bad thing that ever happens ( even when there are none around ), but while women own all the titties then whose gonna argue

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Graebel View Post
    Is that like how the computer can crash on him.....but if it happens to me - I broke it?
    No, it's more like when you curse a guy out he had it coming but if done to you it's disrespectful and you father and brother want to beat his ass.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    so true so true thats almost gospel truth.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You'll never get a woman to admit it though.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    that is also true. why cant they just admit it things would be so much easier.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And release us from their grip of terror!?!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    amen brother

United States
    flyboy thats just damn brilliant!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Super Moderator

UK
    But the question is - are they her balls at all?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They certainly like to grab and twist at them, so to speak, like they are.

Canada
    lmao off flyboy, this made my day.

I hate double standards..women can call us names and make fun of us and twist off our nuts, but as soon as we even say a thing about raising our hands to give em a slap they go all emo and call the police citing spouse abuse.

God. Such Bulls*it

(if you can't tell i'm being sarcastic)