Thread: Reshoots

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Reshoots

I just read this over at Arrow In The Head.

It's the film's writer:
    I'm not sure when the movie's coming out. I know they're doing some reshoots very soon...and the production company, Nu Image, recently bought First Look...so they're still strategizing on the release date. They're aiming for a Fall release, but it depends on how quickly they get the reshoots done.

Yeah, I'm doing the re-writing...for the most part. Steve [director Steve Miner] does like to write sometimes too though. The good news is that Nu Image is really behind the film. I was worried after the low box office of recent releases...but it hasn't spooked them.
    Maybe they're trying to save it. Not that it would help or anything...

Undisclosed
    could this film be saved... i think not somehow

United States
    Well, that remains to be seen. To create a truly "magical movie", I think it usually needs to be captured in the initial filming period. With a lot of re-writing, re-shooting, the chances of that appear to be much deminished.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This film was D.O.C. from the beginning. doc= Dead On Casting
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"