Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats your favourite crap adult swim cartoons?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

whats your favourite crap adult swim cartoons?

i dont mean the ones like naruto or afro samurai but the ones that look like, adn probably are, done in macromedia flash, like sealab tom goes to the mayor, assy magee ect.
    thanks to the glory of the 'tube you can show them ,since uk and us adult swims different with diffeent shows.

first up for me is squidbillies, white trash redncks are funny enough but this takes it one step furthe.

then theres tom goes to the mayor, theres somethign incredibly juvenile beyond the point of calling it retarded with this but its done in an adult way so its just unusal.

and my third choice is the bitchin' metalocalypse!

those are my favs whats yours?, share your passion for crappy sub par 1 am programming!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "Tom Goes To The Mayor" is a huge one for me. Although, I haven't seen it on lately.

Does "Robot Chicken" count ass a crap shot? I would think so.....so that one gets a vote for me. Speaking of....did you see the special Star Wars episode of "Robot Chicken"?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i like aqua teen hunger force simply because of the terrorist scare the advertising campaign put into the city of boston. Made me wanna go see the movie.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    oh damn how could i forget them.

"teh moon rulez no#1!!1!!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    adult swim is pretty much the only cartoons i watch nowdays. They never cease to amaze me with how far they push the envelope.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    I always was fond of SeaLab

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys remember "The Brak Show"? WTF happened to that? I loved it...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn, i forgot about that one. Wasn't it like a space ghost spin off or something? And wasn't his father cuban or something? lol

United States
    I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force... saddam funny
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

capncnut
    ^ Same here, ATHF rocks!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i didnt like it at first but now i really like the venture bros.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They should really release a collector's dvd for this stuff. I'd buy it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i know id much rather buy an adult swim box set than haveing to buy each show seperatly.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There suppossed to be coming out with an ATHF movie. I'm sure they're release something to coincide with that.

Undisclosed
    Sealab because of its bizzare storylines although with adult swim that is quite a boast! Favourite episodes have to be either BIZARRO! episode or the episode where for some reason a predator gets into sealab and goes on a killing spree..Heh although the timewarp with the french guy is legendary "Ze ozen ztokehs me like mah muthers woooomb" "....No we dont want any french fries, shut the fuk up!"

Also the voice of the old guy from squidbillies is shake?!
    Last edited by CornishCorpse; 20-Jun-2007 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Why arent you laughing?