Thread: I love Craigs list...

United States

I love Craigs list...

Seriously if i'm ever bored online I just look up people renting their apartments or people seeking roomies in other cities because i'm not entirely committed to moving to Texas.. found some funny ones back in california though...

I PREFER A LATINA OR ASIAN FEMALE THAT IS A LITTLE AFFECTIONATE AND WOULD LOVE THE IDEA OF LIVING WITH A SINGLE DAD THAT IS VERY HANDSOME. ANY TAKERS. RACE IS OPEN IF YOU ARE VERY SEXY AND WILLING TO PLAY A LITTLE. PICS FOR PICS. SERIOUS ONLY

please do not inquire if you are slobs or
    drug users

dogs are OK - wooof

Must be in your 20's. With Stable income that i can verify. And selling drugs is not a ligit business so dont ask ( ****ING MORON )

Male 31 years old 6’2 170 pounds

absolutely no drugs, beer encouraged! no kids, shady people or unemployed. wont last

...thats just a few... but the best one was two girls who said they just wanted someone who reads US weekly... low standards...

I've had so many bad roomies and bad landlords I think the only choice in my future is to buy... but still... the ads are great =)
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Seriously if i'm ever bored online I just look up people renting their apartments or people seeking roomies in other cities because i'm not entirely committed to moving to Texas.. found some funny ones back in california though...

I PREFER A LATINA OR ASIAN FEMALE THAT IS A LITTLE AFFECTIONATE AND WOULD LOVE THE IDEA OF LIVING WITH A SINGLE DAD THAT IS VERY HANDSOME. ANY TAKERS. RACE IS OPEN IF YOU ARE VERY SEXY AND WILLING TO PLAY A LITTLE. PICS FOR PICS. SERIOUS ONLY

please do not inquire if you are slobs or
    drug users

dogs are OK - wooof

Must be in your 20's. With Stable income that i can verify. And selling drugs is not a ligit business so dont ask ( ****ING MORON )

Male 31 years old 6’2 170 pounds

absolutely no drugs, beer encouraged! no kids, shady people or unemployed. wont last

...thats just a few... but the best one was two girls who said they just wanted someone who reads US weekly... low standards...

I've had so many bad roomies and bad landlords I think the only choice in my future is to buy... but still... the ads are great =)

I usually check the site to see what people are selling. The bargains you can get there are awesome. I know a person who furnished virtually their entire apartment from that site. Like i always say, retail is for suckers.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I think Craiglist is pretty funny sometimes. I have looked at the personal ads, and sometimes the list of requirements makes it pretty obvious why that person doesnt have someone already!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    I think Craiglist is pretty funny sometimes. I have looked at the personal ads, and sometimes the list of requirements makes it pretty obvious why that person doesnt have someone already!

It's true, if you have make a list a of do's and dont's just break down and get a mail order bride.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"