Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realy funny, but dumb laws

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Atleast we'll always have Hunt's Point.
    When you live in the brons when you have to do DMV stuff or whatever its ALWAYS by or near hunts point or yankee stadium. UGH. Hunts Point can be pretty scary with the Crack Zombies. 161st Yankee stadium is gnarly. The courts are there and its an odd combo of tailored suit and pregnant cigarette smoking crack hos. Apocalyptic.

Wanna go to old New York? Go th Hunts Point! Tourists from all over the world marvel at the pungent aroma of Piss and Vomit. SEE the garbage covered tenements! Want to go in any building and observe closer? Go ahead, the locks will be broken. The non stop water running down the Subway station walls is like a real life smell o vision. AMAZING and LIFELIKE.

Seriously;y, its not as bad as it used to be. The only area in NYC that hasnt improved is Fordham. Its actually got worse. But, hey, they got VIM and Dr Jays!
    V. I. M.!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    yeah my mom told me about the dangers of the public transportation in NYC when I went and I was like yeah sure I can take care of myself...
    Its not that bad at all. There is actually not much crime on trains at all. Mostly its just annoying.
    Last edited by coma; 21-Jun-2007 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Its not that bad at all. There is actually not much crime on trains at all. Mostly its just annoying.

Chill dude, don't jinx it !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"