Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A justified Crime?

Undisclosed

A justified Crime?

Okay well today has been a long hungover day with a surprise exam! anyway while sitting on the bus today on a long journey everyone was packed back to back on the bus soaking wet. A young mother had her baby who was constantly crying, babies get on my nerves but its a baby its what its meant to do! Anyway so everyone was sitting very annoyed and soaking wet and the guy next to me starts complaining really loudly you know the Im-just-saying-but-Im-so-****ing-blatant sort of thing.

Anyway so the guy is sitting next to me going " I WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD SHUT THE FU**ING BABY UP!" so the young mother is trying to hush up her baby but the thing is crying still. So the guy repeats it again and I tell him to shut the fu** up, surprisingly it worked for about five minutes. The mother is freaking out and trying to quieten her baby, even though the bus was full everyone was just ignoring as people always do.

Basically at one of the stops the complainer guy got off and he dropped his wallet, blatantly I picked it up intending to hand it back but I realized who the guy was so I stayed quiet while the guy searched for his wallet before leaving. I handed the wallet into a nearby local lost and found ( good citizen I am ).

The point is do you think that the crime was justified or not?
    Why arent you laughing?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    The point is do you think that the crime was justified or not?
    YES!

and its not a crime, you delayed him a bit (local lost and found?!?! Huh?)

Its not like the Mom wasnt trying. A baby crying is annoying, but its what they do, like you said, and I would NEVER say anything. Whats she supposed to do, smother it?
    God, I hate people. Well, a lot of people. Ya know what I mean
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    YES!

and its not a crime, you delayed him a bit (local lost and found?!?! Huh?)

Its not like the Mom wasnt trying. A baby crying is annoying, but its what they do, like you said, and I would NEVER say anything. Whats she supposed to do, smother it?
    God, I hate people. Well, a lot of people. Ya know what I mean
    Just more evidence that people are asses. That dude obviously doesn't have children. I'm sure that everyone on that bus would agree that the dude was more annoying than the baby. As far as i know it's not a crime.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Alright well thats my conscience solved..alright whos up for some cow tipping? jk mostly..
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Alright well thats my conscience solved..alright whos up for some cow tipping? jk mostly..
    As long as it's not more than 5%. They don't do enough to deserve more.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    You're a kind person for saying something to that rude s.o.b. and for turning it in to lost and found. I remember once some lady called into my job and asked if anyone turned in an envelope with $3500 cash... I was like ... yeah sure... I checked the safe and holy hannah someone turned it in! Granted I would have because I've had my wallet stolen and I've lost things like my prized Oakleys but I just dont expect people to be that nice.

When you move to the states you wont fit in... people here aren't that nice! And everyone here would ignore the man complaining about the crying child... its a shame that this is what we've reduced ourselves to... most people aren't human anymore...they're frakin zombies man
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I for one, if i found a wallet, would rape the contents. The money definitely would be gone. I would only turn in the id's and stuff.

United States
    Thats horrible man ... that could be that persons only cash at all... what if his kids at home need food? Think about what your actions do for other people =(
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Thats horrible man ... that could be that persons only cash at all... what if his kids at home need food? Think about what your actions do for other people =(
    Yeah and the other person is me. Everytime i see people who turn in like 10,000 in cash to the lost and found i'm like " what an idiot."

United States
    you know when you used to go to the atm back about 4 years ago before debit cards were the means you used to pay for everything including just a pack of gum? I remember being at the atm and there was a ton of slips from people they just didn't take with them (or have the courtesy to stuff in the trash... i'm compelled to pick up trash when I see it) but I couldn't believe the balances of some peoples accounts... We're talking 45K ... 100k and even -700 lol... but I was like WTF do you do man?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    you know when you used to go to the atm back about 4 years ago before debit cards were the means you used to pay for everything including just a pack of gum? I remember being at the atm and there was a ton of slips from people they just didn't take with them (or have the courtesy to stuff in the trash... i'm compelled to pick up trash when I see it) but I couldn't believe the balances of some peoples accounts... We're talking 45K ... 100k and even -700 lol... but I was like WTF do you do man?

I'm sure your next statement was "i'm single."

United States
    funny... very funny...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You know you love it. I was making an educated guess based on my extensive experience with the opposite sex. You're a student of human behavior aren't you? That's what most women would be thinnking if they met man with that much money in his account. Wouldn't it?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I for one, if i found a wallet, would rape the contents. The money definitely would be gone. I would only turn in the id's and stuff.
    i used to work in a club and found wallets, purses and phones on a regular basis and i kept it all ( as far as i am concerned if you get that drunk that you can lose these then i have no sympathy for you)

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There's worse things you can lose when you're drubk, like your ass virginity.