Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: benzodiazapines.....

England
    temazepam was alright for me when i was having really bad anxiety problems,it just relaxed me & let me sleep which at the time i really needed

capncnut
    Temazepam is a great 'even-outer', not bad on a beer too. Not that I'm suggesting people should drink on prescription drugs, of course.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If you're going to do it, do it right cap.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    i got 14 nitrazepam on friday off my doctor,and i took all 14 through out the day.i cant remember much of friday!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    i got 14 nitrazepam on friday off my doctor,and i took all 14 through out the day.i cant remember much of friday!
    Dude that's not funny. Those kind of meds are serious bisiness. Slow down> stuff could happens like a heart attack or something. the body is not built to handle those meds in large quantities. Just because nothing happened this doesn't mean it will be okay next time.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Dude that's not funny. Those kind of meds are serious bisiness. Slow down> stuff could happens like a heart attack or something. the body is not built to handle those meds in large quantities. Just because nothing happened this doesn't mean it will be okay next time.

your right darth, i shudnt do it. and next time i get some, i will not take them all.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I don't mean to be a di*k or anything and i'm not your keeper , so it's really none of my business. Just looking out for a fellow dead head.

Dying

Undisclosed
    i know mate, and your view is welcomed.