Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: benzodiazapines.....

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

benzodiazapines.....

who has had nitrazepam?, diazepam?, or temazepam?
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Undisclosed
    i had temazepan for a while when i came out of hospital recently, didnt do squat to me, total waste of time...

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Had all three, been in a cotton candy bubble ever since.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What are these medications supposed to do anyway?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I was using diazapam for a while as a muscle relaxer... it didn't do a great deal for me. Its most often used either as a muscle relaxer or as an anti-anxiety medication.

I also took temazepam but as a sleep aid which did nothing for me it was like among 5 different sleeping medications I had been on and none of them did anything and eventually my doctor prescribed alternative medicine to get over my insomnia. I'm not sure what its usually used for.

I wouldn't reccomend either though kiddo...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thanks for clearing that up. I use flexeril as a muscle relaxer myself.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I try to stay off medications now because I think i'd be pre-disposed to being dependant on them
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why is that? Hereditary or that you just have an addictive personality?

United States
    Alcoholism runs in my family so I have the propencity to become addicted to liquor or prescription medications...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Why? looking to buy? Not that i'm selling just curious.

Dying

Undisclosed
    I had diazapam a few years ago when I was hospitalized with pancreatitis. It was hard to tell if it had much effect, as I was on a slow morphine drip at the time.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Nothing beats morphine!! the real question is where can i get a script for that!!

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What are these medications supposed to do anyway?

nitrazepam is used for the temp treatment of insomnia,max 4 weeks,diazepam, aka, valium is used to curb anxiety,and temazepam is a sleep aid.i must admit i do tend to abuse nitrazepam!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i really dont take any kind of pills unless i have to even aspirin, i dunno, i jsut have a feeling that if i did use pills my immune system would get lazy if you get my meaning from relying on pills, cus if your body can recover on its own i dont see the point in using a pill.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, you should try to avoid pills whenever possible. Unless it's amedical condition, insomnia sounds legit, you should try and ride it out.