Thread: Night of the Living Dead [October 2007] - Official Thread

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Night of the Living Dead [October 2007] - Official Thread

I decided to make an official thread for the 'Night' remake I've planned on doing since last August. The film is lifting off ground, as we wrap up the final script and start filming.

I've decided to stick with a story much like the original film's... however, this remake could be looked upon as a reboot. Basically, I'm setting the original 'Night' in a 2007 setting... switching around some character names and traits... and adding some new grounds.

The movie opens showing how the 'zombie plague' spreads amongst one town... letting you use your imagination a bit, too. The whole thing begins as reports of a NASA space probe crashing to Earth surface.

The script should be completely wrapped up by the end of this month... and we're actually going to film the opening scene [which has been 'set in stone' within the script] on Monday, June 25th.

I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated, and of course, giving you folks some sneak peaks at the movie's progress.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Night remake number 745,942.08

Just joshing around....good luck, dude.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Well, I already mentioned it in my intro thread, way back in March or what-not.

So technically, it's still remake 745,941.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wow, the only people not remaking Night of the Living Dead is Cereval and I, but in a way Deadlands is a form of NOTLD!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    Good luck with that man.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by B. Brown View Post
    I decided to make an official thread for the 'Night' remake I've planned on doing since last August. The film is lifting off ground, as we wrap up the final script and start filming.

I've decided to stick with a story much like the original film's... however, this remake could be looked upon as a reboot. Basically, I'm setting the original 'Night' in a 2007 setting... switching around some character names and traits... and adding some new grounds.

The movie opens showing how the 'zombie plague' spreads amongst one town... letting you use your imagination a bit, too. The whole thing begins as reports of a NASA space probe crashing to Earth surface.

The script should be completely wrapped up by the end of this month... and we're actually going to film the opening scene [which has been 'set in stone' within the script] on Monday, June 25th.

I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated, and of course, giving you folks some sneak peaks at the movie's progress.
    Couldn't be any worse than the one I watched not that long ago...the 2007 one that this board has a thread for. It blew goats.
    Last edited by BrodietheSlayer; 03-Aug-2007 at 03:35 AM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodietheSlayer View Post
    Couldn't be any worse than the one I watched not that long ago...the 2007 one that this board has a thread for. It blew goats.
    Matter of opinion. i thought Reese's version was actually pretty decent. It is miles above NOTLD3D.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*