Thread: today i found...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

today i found...

a nokia mobile phone in a shopping trolley someone had dropped,then 2 hours later, i found £10.11 in a purse! so overall its been a good day today for me! **touch'swood**!====24/6/07.
    Last edited by flyboy; 24-Jun-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Undisclosed
    cool, good day all round

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What are you going to do with the phone? That's cool though. I wish i found things like that more often.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    well what i did was swop the nokia 3410 or 3510 whichever it is, (im not sure)
    with my dad for a motorolla v180 flip phone, and sold the flip phone to someone i knew cause im happy with my nokia 1600. im not too botherd about all thease fancy camera phones, internet phones and the like,although i wouldnt mind a camera phone. but my humble nokia 1600 is colour and can send txt's and ring people, thats all i need.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    well what i did was swop the nokia 3410 or 3510 whichever it is, (im not sure)
    with my dad for a motorolla v180 flip phone, and sold the flip phone to someone i knew cause im happy with my nokia 1600. im not too botherd about all thease fancy camera phones, internet phones and the like,although i wouldnt mind a camera phone. but my humble nokia 1600 is colour and can send txt's and ring people, thats all i need.
    it's true. Too many of these phones have all the bells and whistles but sometimes you just want a PHONE!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ive been saying the same thing for years im still after that motorazor one but my family go "but its out of date it doesnt have all the extra features"
    screw extra features its a phone that looks cool, what more do ya need, if i want a camera that took a really **** pizelated picture id get the free ones which? magazine give away

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ive been saying the same thing for years im still after that motorazor one but my family go "but its out of date it doesnt have all the extra features"
    screw extra features its a phone that looks cool, what more do ya need, if i want a camera that took a really **** pizelated picture id get the free ones which? magazine give away
    But then they couldn't charge everybody ridiculous internet fees , which by the way looks fake, and over the top texting fees for writing stuff that should and could much more easily be spoken and in much less time.