Thread: mr bean...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

mr bean...

all those of you who have sky tv, well mr bean's on paramount channel 128(sky tv only) now.sunday 24th june '07.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've always loved his show. You gotta be a fuuny dude to be hilarious without saying a word.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    ohhh i love rowan atkinson as any character he rules!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    ohhh i love rowan atkinson as any character he rules!
    They stopped giving mr' bean in our region. We still have benny hill though.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    we have benny hill AND red green so neeeeeeener neeeeeener

btw heard something you could appreciate...

i'm not trying to be difficult i was born that way
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    we have benny hill AND red green so neeeeeeener neeeeeener

btw heard something you could appreciate...

i'm not trying to be difficult i was born that way
    I do try and believe that. It's the only way i can deal with you.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    They stopped giving mr' bean in our region. We still have benny hill though.
    Benny Hill is a comedy god

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's what i keep trying to tell my friends but they're just not into british humor. They dig the hils angels though. Thos chicks are still hot till' this day.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ah, I miss Mr Bean. Why doesn't BBC America air it? It's a classic!

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    that little bloke from the benny hill show;next time the fat **** hits you, hit the fat **** back!!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Ah, I miss Mr Bean. Why doesn't BBC America air it? It's a classic!
    It's probably due to copyright issues or they can't come to an agreement on money. I can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't, it's a clasic show.