Thread: women can be sooo stoooopid

United States

women can be sooo stoooopid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6766657.stm

Feeling bad for any of you Brits who pay taxes that could go to repairing this problem... that lady is so dumb she'll prolly try to donate her unmentionables the next time...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post

Feeling bad for any of you Brits who pay taxes that could go to repairing this problem... that lady is so dumb she'll prolly try to donate her unmentionables the next time...
    Something shady had to be going down at that house for someone to do this. Maybe their spouse was bearing down and they had to get rid of it quickly.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    haha peaple think them can flush anything. bet she feels stupid now.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've heard of something similar where a woman tried to flush her kotex pad. It didn't work out well...
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    yeah in general women can't flush any female products but of course they're stupid and try to anyway... its why the ladies room is always packed full of lines... half the stalls are clogged or too filthy to go into
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    yeah in general women can't flush any female products but of course they're stupid and try to anyway... its why the ladies room is always packed full of lines... half the stalls are clogged or too filthy to go into
    I used to do maintenance for a local gym. You don't have to tell me how nasty ladies restromms are. Much worse than the men's hands down.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I used to do maintenance for a local gym. You don't have to tell me how nasty ladies restromms are. Much worse than the men's hands down.
    i never believed this until i worked in a night-club and saw the ladies toilets after the club had closed and oh my god it was disgusting ( one girl had used a dirty sanitary towel to write her boyfriends name on the wall and i barfed all over the place when i saw it ). You girls are gross

United States
    Okay thats so disgusting I can't finish my toast... EEEEEEEEEEEUW. That picture is never gonna leave my mind... or at least not soon. I dont know why so many women and girls are so disgusting. They're even pretty nasty outside of the loo. Personally i'm insanely clean bordering on obsessive compulsive when it comes to any part of my home which makes it really hard on me whenever I have to 'go' elsewhere. I once accidentally walked into the mens room and used it because I was so tired and had to go so bad I didn't really look at the door... MAN WAS IT CLEAN! Felt like never using the ladies again...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    i never believed this until i worked in a night-club and saw the ladies toilets after the club had closed and oh my god it was disgusting ( one girl had used a dirty sanitary towel to write her boyfriends name on the wall and i barfed all over the place when i saw it ). You girls are gross
    Maybe she was a voodoo priestess performing a ritual and was fresh out of chicken's blood.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

some women are beyond me.

its not fitting for women to do such things with sanitary products and the like. women are supposed to be clean,smell nice and be very hygenic.there are some scrubbers about.

this is sick i know,but once i was watching this grumble video, and this women pulls a tampon out of this other womens vagina with her MOUTH.errr
    Last edited by flyboy; 27-Jun-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    its not fitting for women to do such things with sanitary products and the like. women are supposed to be clean,smell nice and be very hygenic.there are some scrubbers about.
    That's just a fraud that women perpetrate. They work very hard at making men think that they're these angelic non farting creatures, when in reality they're just as nasty as men. If that aura were to be shattered they'd lose their stranglehold of dominace on the male female dynamic.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    well put darth.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thnx. It's easy to express something when it's the truth. Lies are much harder to convey.

United States
    LOL, I thought this post was going to be just a general observation, not citing something specific.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Who are we to argue with the premise of the thread?