Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your superpower?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    uhh...so there all wearing lead nickers?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs down

That's a good point. The x ray vision has to be adjustable though. You have to be able to turn it on and off at will or else you might see some things better left unseen, like a naked bea arthur.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Some people want to fly... some want super human strength... me? I want to be invisible... I could sneak onto airplanes... go anywhere I please... I could finally see the much talked about mens room at the Madonna Inn i've been dying to see since I first heard of its splendor... and maybe even sneak into the white house... ooo that could be awesome I could get rid of the president... and his little dog too lol (i'm being sarcastic people I know that by mentioning the P word government agencies are now investigating me)
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Chuck Norris

Christmas Island
    Super telekinesis. That way I can sit on my butt and make s**t happen without having to prance around in freaky tights.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Some people want to fly... some want super human strength... me? I want to be invisible... I could sneak onto airplanes... go anywhere I please... I could finally see the much talked about mens room at the Madonna Inn i've been dying to see since I first heard of its splendor... and maybe even sneak into the white house... ooo that could be awesome I could get rid of the president... and his little dog too lol (i'm being sarcastic people I know that by mentioning the P word government agencies are now investigating me)

but then your eyelids would be seathrough so even if you closed em you could see which would make your eyesight go bad real fast.

ye si have put this much time into thinking about superpowers.

but not in the json lee things dork made of orange rock type scenarios.

United States
    good point...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    but then your eyelids would be seathrough so even if you closed em you could see which would make your eyesight go bad real fast.

ye si have put this much time into thinking about superpowers.

but not in the json lee things dork made of orange rock type scenarios.
    It would also be gross when she eats because you could see all the chewed up food just sitting there in her stomach.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    be reasonable now darth in a world where i'm invisible would i still need to eat?

And b'sides... if you can't see my interior organs, my blood pulsating through my veins, or any of that due to invisibility... then you shouldn't be able to see any food going into my mouth down my throat and working its way through my system
    Last edited by MissJacksonCA; 27-Jun-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Who would you mimic first and what would you do as that person? I'd mimic brad pitt just so i could shag angelina.
    I'd mimic WHOEVER is dating Jessica Alba, god damnit!!!

Then I'd Mimic George Bush going on television admitting he is a great big retard.

oh oh! Then whoever is dating Scarlett Johanson.

THEN I'd mimic Brad Pitt.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 28-Jun-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I'd mimic WHOEVER is dating Jessica Alba, god damnit!!!

Then I'd Mimic George Bush going on television admitting he is a great big retard.

oh oh! Then whoever is dating Scarlett Johanson.

THEN I'd mimic Brad Pitt.

You got this all planned out already, huh? It's best to be prepared you know.

Canada
    I'd be super strong..no wait..I already am..
    I'd have telekinesis..no wait...thats for f*cken pussies...
    I'd be able to control metal..no wait..thats for faggots...
    I'd...have super intelligence...damnit, allready do..

hmm....

I'd want the power to turn myself into a lint brush.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm suprised that no one has said plastic man strechy powers yet. But then again that would be conceding something wouldn't it?..