Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its about time someone takes on Ann Coulter

United States

Its about time someone takes on Ann Coulter

I dont know if anyone here is familiar with Ann Coulter... for anyone who isn't allow me if I may to enlighten you... while she attended good universities that doesn't automatically denote any level of reasonable intelligence... fortunately she's too beautiful to have to worry about being smart which she never has to be since she's like the Jesse James of the GOP... basically she spends most of her long legged time slamming Democrats and avoiding any questions she can't answer... I bought several books of hers because I enjoy a library of books from all perspectives... well my my was I disappointed because her whole book is basically excerpts from evil-doing democrats and liberals and then her stating her opinion that they're all scum and liars and should be killed.... with that in mind... a little article I like to call ... its about ****ing time!

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/...00010000000001

Though technically there was no winner I am glad a woman is speaking out against that witch and absolute idiot... but thats just mho
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I dont know if anyone here is familiar with Ann Coulter... for anyone who isn't allow me if I may to enlighten you... while she attended good universities that doesn't automatically denote any level of reasonable intelligence... fortunately she's too beautiful to have to worry about being smart which she never has to be since she's like the Jesse James of the GOP... basically she spends most of her long legged time slamming Democrats and avoiding any questions she can't answer... I bought several books of hers because I enjoy a library of books from all perspectives... well my my was I disappointed because her whole book is basically excerpts from evil-doing democrats and liberals and then her stating her opinion that they're all scum and liars and should be killed.... with that in mind... a little article I like to call ... its about ****ing time!

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/...00010000000001

Though technically there was no winner I am glad a woman is speaking out against that witch and absolute idiot... but thats just mho

I know exactly who she is. She was on chris mathews show yesterday. He's a right winger. she's so extreme that even he couldn't see eye to eye with her on almost anything. he kept confronting her with facts and she would just try to talk over him and make fun of liberals. As is often the case with ideologs, when they know they're beat they resort to name calling. She was so sickening i had to turn it off. I'm not into hate speech. Also, i have to refute your claim that she is beautiful . That woman is butt ugly. I wouldn't do her on a bet. She's the equivalent of a shock jock. She says outrageous things that have no roots in fact just to get people riled up. That's how she sells her books. If these right wingers love the war so much then let them and their children go over and fight it.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I feel its necessary to point out Chris Matthews isn't a right winger... if he was he would be on FOX... he's objective but I believe he's a Democrat left winger...

Okay beautiful may be a bit strong... she has long legs, long blond hair, she looks anorexic but she's the prettiest of the people who talk politics even if I dont consider what she does 'talking politics' ... she has a horse face too but hey who's perfect
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I feel its necessary to point out Chris Matthews isn't a right winger... if he was he would be on FOX... he's objective but I believe he's a Democrat left winger...
    Okay, i don't know if you ever watched his show but there's nothing left wing about chris mathews. he's a republican. That makes him right winger. I dvr his show every day so i think i would know. Just because you don't work for faux news doesn't mean your left wing, it just means that your not a nut.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I'm an avid watcher of Chris Matthews it is my firm belief he's a Democrat

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm an avid watcher of Chris Matthews it is my firm belief he's a Democrat
    Your belief is wrong. wanna make a bet?

United States
    I dunno do you have anything I want?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Matthews

Political career
    Matthews has worked for four Democratic politicians. He was a presidential speechwriter for four years during the administration of Jimmy Carter. Among his efforts was Carter's infamous "malaise" speech, though the word "malaise" did not actually appear in the official transcript. He served as a top aide to long-time Speaker of the House of Representatives Tip O'Neill for six years. He worked in the U.S. Senate for five years on the staffs of Senators Frank Moss and Edmund Muskie before losing to Pennsylvania Congressman Joshua Eilberg in a U.S. House of Representatives Democratic primary in 1974.

Matthews was raised in a conservative Irish Catholic household. As a young man he was a Goldwater Republican who was inspired to become a Democrat by Eugene McCarthy's pro-civil rights and anti-Vietnam war platforms. Despite having worked for Democrats, Matthews has said, "I'm more conservative than people think I am. ... I voted for George W. Bush in 2000", according to Media Matters for America.

There ya have it... a conservative Democrat...
    Last edited by MissJacksonCA; 27-Jun-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What a person calls themselves and what their actions bear them out to be are 2 different things. Many people call themselves christians yet have had or are pro abortion and have committed adultry. Two things that are very unchristianlike. I listen to the man every day and the stuff he speaks is totally right wing. when he interviews congressmen he's always much tougher on the democrats than he is on the republicans. I know what it is that i'm watching.

United States
    perhaps thats your bias telling you that...

either way... I think we're both right on CM

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's how things get done. people don't have to agree and rarely do. A middle ground must be reached in order to preserve the peace.

United States
    which is why war blows...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's true. The reason most times why war occurs is that two sides believe something so strongly and neither is willing to give ground. Both viewpoints cannot co exist and therefore one side must erradicate the order. It's sad and it doesn't look like it will ever change.

Undisclosed
    As a Conservative myself, I'm comfortable in dismissing Ms. Coulter as a sad, lonely, sexually frustrated attention whore who should herself be executed for her blind bobble-headed support of the treasonous Bush administration. Her time's coming.

United States
    Lets make like the French on Marie Antoinette who's with me?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    As a Conservative myself, I'm comfortable in dismissing Ms. Coulter as a sad, lonely, sexually frustrated attention whore who should herself be executed for her blind bobble-headed support of the treasonous Bush administration. Her time's coming.
    Count me in mj.

What's even more sad i that there are people who totally agree with her. I'm independant myself. There are conservative views that i agree with as well as liberal. That "you're either with us or against" us mentality is exactly what has our country so polarized today and why we can't get any meaningful legislation passed in washington. Nothing will get done if we don't learn to swallow our pride and compromise.