Thread: Out with it!

United States

Out with it!

Who sings in the shower?

I do... badly but I do...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    I sing my humps in the shower...

and at work...in the aisles...got a weird look yesterday actually...

United States
    that would get a weird look from anyone if a male was singing it... worth staring though
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Canada
    k, it all started when i was in the dairy cooler filling milk, and one of my coworkers opens one of the milk doors and says:

"whatcha goin' to do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?"

and I respond

"I'm goin to get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my humps. my humps my humps, my humps my humps my humps"

so yea..we did it while filling the water today...

United States
    Thats funny... I used to sing at the restaurant... what annoys a noisy oyster... whenever I'd get pissed at a customer

Undisclosed
    i try to rap but there is nothing worse than a white dude trying to sound like a black dude ( i personally sound like a strangled cat )

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    ( i personally sound like a strangled cat )
    Me too but I don't care, I sing in the shower and in the car have to admit I do get strange looks when the windows down in the summer.

Oh also sing on Singstar on PS2 totally love that game although people won't play me now cos I kept winning

Canada
    i'm a singing fool, dont matter where i am.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    i'm a singing fool, dont matter where i am.
    I don't care either dude. I get funny looks on the train all the time. The better question is, who doesn't sing in the shower?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    I see Elvis songs the shower.
    Okay...go ahead and shoot me lol