Thread: Click for last post

United Kingdom

Click for last post

Is it just me or does this happen to everyone, I click the go to last post option for a thread and it takes me to the first post

United Kingdom
    Sorry if i am being a pain but is it common practice to ignore a post in ask staff?

Someone may have seen this and be working on the problem but wouldn't it look better to at least reply to acknowledge that the post has been seen.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    Sorry if i am being a pain but is it common practice to ignore a post in ask staff?

Someone may have seen this and be working on the problem but wouldn't it look better to at least reply to acknowledge that the post has been seen.
    I Spoke to you on msn about this problem, i am working on it and tbh replying to this topic simply slipped my mind as i spoke to you on messenger

United Kingdom
    Got you to reply though didn't I

Someone else might have seen it though who didn't know that it was being sorted and thought staff weren't bothered about little problems since nothing was said for 5 days

capncnut
    Poor Yorkers.

<offers chip in the queue>

United Kingdom
    <munches on chip>

"Ta muchly"

<patiently waits for the problem to be sorted>

Does anyone else have this problem? It works in top 5 last posts etc but when I go into an area for instance The Lounge then click last click on say Three word story it doesn't take me to the last post, it takes me to the first one instead which is very annoying.