Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Romero's Trilogy Trivia Challange

Canada
    Cap, I will give it to you cause you noticed the clock in the radio room.
    Which I never noticed. Been watching Dawn for 23 years and I missed that lol
    Good question Capncnut, have to let someone else answer the Land question
    cause I've only seen it once.

capncnut
    Hey that means we've been watching the film for exactly the same time. Nice to meet you man.

<shakes hands>

Yeah, I only noticed the wall clock for the first time last week actually. You would think Id've noticed it sooner during the 1000+ other times I've watched it.

Canada
    *shakes hand* Nice to meet you Cap
    Yeah, nice to meet someone who's been a fan as long as me.
    I still see some things I've never seen before when I watch Dawn.
    Use to watch it every Friday night, but now I wait two or three months,
    makes it more enjoyable lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

what was the amount of money it actually took to make NOTLD 68'?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    114,000 I think.

What role did George play in the original night of the living dead

Undisclosed

SOrry I didnt win one...

But I have a good question more geared toward the Teeny Boppers...

What Emo band did a song that was a Dawn of the Dead tribute and what was the song titled?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    114,000 I think.

What role did George play in the original night of the living dead
    he was one of the reporters on tv in washington.

How many zombies have a credit in dawn of the dead?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    How many zombies have a credit in dawn of the dead?
    Well, this is a tough one to know what answer you are going for. There are many zombies (obviously) that are uncredited, including some that had significant screen-time, not just background zombies (for example, John Harrison, who plays the screwdriver zombie, and is not credited).

As far as "credited" zombies, I would say 8, 9 with a loose connection. I think there are 5 people credited as "lead" zombies, such as Sharon and Clayton Hill, etc. Taso also has a credit in the movie (not sure if credited as a zombie, but he played a bunch, and had a credit, so he should count) so he makes 6, and of course, Scott Reiniger and David Emge have credits, and are zombies, so that makes 8. The loose conection is Savini, who plays a zombie in Land, and has a Dawn credit, to make 9. Without Savini, I say 8.

If that counts as correct, my question is, when they take off from the dock, and the chopper goes up in the air, and a bulding in the background has the lights going off floor by floor, what is the name of that building?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Beef Treats.

Hey Rusty did I get it right or what man?

Ahhhh!

How much does liquor make on the street per bottle in Land?

Edit: For all you cheaters out there, Leguizamo says what the price is in the first 10 minutes of the film.

"a jug of good kentucky goes for $1500 back in town" -Foxy

what geographical mistake does flyboy make after he gets awoken by peter in the chopper?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    "a jug of good kentucky goes for $1500 back in town" -Foxy

what geographical mistake does flyboy make after he gets awoken by peter in the chopper?
    I'm not sure what you mean. When peter wakes up Stepehen he says, "do you know where we are?" Stephen replies, "Yeah I know exactly where we are." Peter answers, "Harrisburg?". Stephen says,' NAH< passed it about an hour ago, we're still pretty close to Johnstown. Those rednecks are probably enjoying the whole thing." I'm not aware of anything else he says of the top of my head that constitutes a geographical mistake.

Christmas Island
    I'm not sure what you mean. When peter wakes up Stepehen he says, "do you know where we are?" Stephen replies, "Yeah I know exactly where we are." Peter answers, "Harrisburg?". Stephen says,' NAH< passed it about an hour ago, we're still pretty close to Johnstown. Those rednecks are probably enjoying the whole thing." I'm not aware of anything else he says of the top of my head that constitutes a geographical mistake.
    Can't find it either. The left Philly going West, hit Harrisburg, after an hour's worth of flying at about 100 knots that would put them pretty close to Johnstown which is a little over 100 miles away from Harrisburg.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    correct,the geography is HORRIBLY wrong. i have no idea what city is SUPPOSED to be set in at the beginning,but then they say johnstown and harrisburgh which are totally cool....but he said they passed j town an hour ago. if so, a plane or copter should be into ohio by then. think this way, it takes me 20 minutes to fly to toledo from detroit and an hour to drive. so they shoulda been in eastern ohio by then. pittsburgh to toledo is 3 hours driving....... so yea...romero kinda flubbed if u know where these places are located

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thanks for the geography lesson. My turn.

what was the name of GAR'S first production company?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Thanks for the geography lesson. My turn.

what was the name of GAR'S first production company?

LOL just trying to clear that up. wasnt trying to be an @ss. the geography is off just a smidge

uh.........idk......... what was it?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Latent image which was co founded by him, Russell Streiner and John Russo among others.

Name 6 people from dawn who also appeared in other gar films?