Canada

Romero's Trilogy Trivia Challange

Here's a chance to test our smarts.

A person will ask a trivia questions from one of
    George's movies Night, Dawn or Day.
    And we'll try to answer it.
    If a person post an answer they have
    an option to ask another question or
    wait for someone else to ask a question.
    Hopefully well have fun trying to stump each other.

Here's my first question.

In Night and Dawn Johnny and Stephen both
    wear this?
    Last edited by RustyHicks; 30-Jun-2007 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    leather pilot gloves

How much of the country is affected by the plauge in the original NOTLD?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    How much of the country is affected by the plauge in the original NOTLD?
    Tricky question. Dont know what you are going for, and I wont cheat by checking the DVD. The best answer I can give is

"The Eastern seaboard".

If that is correct, then my question is, in Day, what figure does Logan use as his calculation as to the human/zombie ratio on Earth?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "something like 400,000 to one by his calculations"

*you got the question right. i actaully made a concerted effort to listen to the broadcasts in that film. He says the eastern 3rd of the us and nothing west of the mississippi river except southeast texas*

what month was it when the bikers raided the mall?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    You're right Darth, Stephen and Johhny both wore leather racing gloves.

What month did the bikers raid the mall? (question poted by Darth)

December, because of the Santa Clause George seen in the background
    for a split second...

What was the number on the truck that Roger blocked the doors with,
    the second truck he used?

Undisclosed
    Not to be mean but this should be in the games area :P (i think)

X-box live GT: Fallenunder

My myspace is www.myspace.com/epri

http://www.thelivingdead.informe.com/
    We're dead, We're all messed up...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    You're right Darth, Stephen and Johhny both wore leather racing gloves.

What month did the bikers raid the mall? (question poted by Darth)

December, because of the Santa Clause George seen in the background
    for a split second...

What was the number on the truck that Roger blocked the doors with,
    the second truck he used?

*wrong Answer*

I actually found this out a couple of days ago but you have to look at the scene right after fran marks the calendar on her bed. It's when the bikers first communicate with them over the radio. Stephen an Peter are intently listening and fran sticks half her body out of the room. On the wall next to her you can see a year's worth of calendars and only the first 3 are used. The third one still has a week to go in it. We all know the 3rd month of the year is march. So the answer is march.

*my turn*
    -There are very few things that aren't the same when it comes to the original NOTLD and the remake. One of them is the first name of the cooper's daughter. What was it in the original and remake respectively?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubdotd View Post
    If that's true then the mods will take care of it sooner or later. But i see your point.

United States
    Hey! Thats mean!

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    *my turn*
    -There are very few things that aren't the same when it comes to the original NOTLD and the remake. One of them is the first name of the cooper's daughter. What was it in the original and remake respectively?
    Original - Karen
    Remake- Sarah

*my turn*
    Without looking, what is on the back of the red-shirted zombie that slumps down and stares (almost lovingly) at Fran in front of the glass doors at Penny's?
    Last edited by Philly_SWAT; 01-Jul-2007 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    Dam.. wasent it a baseball shirt? i think it was a number. (lol)

i guess thats not passable.. ill wait to do a trivia till you tell me if im right or not.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Hey! Thats mean!

Original - Karen
    Remake- Sarah

*my turn*
    Without looking, what is on the back of the red-shirted zombie that slumps down and stares (almost lovingly) at Fran in front of the glass doors at Penny's?
    I give you my word i didn't look at the film, but it's something like "bach arco pictarin "

Come on, give me partial credit atleast. Nobody else would have even come close.
    Last edited by darth los; 01-Jul-2007 at 01:21 AM.

United States
    They may have, but you are right, it is "Bach's Arco Pitcairn." So, your turn.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    They may have, but you are right, it is "Bach's Arco Pitcairn." So, your turn.
    What are the four last names of the lead characters in dawn?

capncnut
    Andrews, Washington, DiMarco and Parker.

Name the piece of music in Dawn that plays over Milliard Rausch's broadcast when he says "pure... motorised... instinct". High five to anyone who can name the composer too.

Undisclosed
    desert de glace :P
    Artist P. Arvay

What is the name of the song that is played when Peter and Stephen are playing cards.
    Last edited by Bubdotd; 01-Jul-2007 at 04:50 AM.

Undisclosed
    desert de glace :P
    Artist P. Arvay

What is the name of the song that is played when Peter and Stephen are playing cards.

Im not sure...I read it before...

Conasta or Constanza or something with a C....any help guys