Thread: A Paris Hilton film?

Administrator

England

A Paris Hilton film?

Is it going to be about 4 minute long?

She was born..She got banged up by her boyfriend on camera... She got banged up in jail... The end...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Linds...tory-5652.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Lohan playing Hilton? BWAAAHAHAHA! A skank playing a skank, that'd be right. But c'mon, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my whole life! If Hilton's life story was to be adapted, it would probably be for TV. I don't think any right-minded film distributor would go near this project with a bargepole!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Lohan playing Hilton? BWAAAHAHAHA! A skank playing a skank, that'd be right. But c'mon, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my whole life! If Hilton's life story was to be adapted, it would probably be for TV. I don't think any right-minded film distributor would go near this project with a bargepole!
    Well art does imitate life. I'm sure she'll have no problem playing the role. But doean't paris already have a movie that's mostly in night vision?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    *checks pulse* ,im sorry theres nothing we could do, hollywood is officially dead, RIP

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    One skank playing another... HA HA HA HA HA!

We at least Lindsay has a nice body. Bring on the nude scenes.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    they should get a drag queen to play her...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if they did taht and made it a spoof, she still would probably just watch it (only using her drunken vision induce eye, not the don vito lazy one) nand still go "uh...thats hoooot"

lol, skank.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah geez, what is it with paris hilton? Is she actually a humanoid cockroach?!

United States
    ahh... I see someday at the very least a Lifetime movie being made out of Paris Hiltons so-called life... starring none other than the never-was... Nicholle Tom...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html