Thread: smokes...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

smokes...

what brand fags do you smoke??
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Undisclosed
    anything but marlboros cos the make me hurl...

Kazakhstan
    gave up in march after 8 or 9 years

but i used to love these buggers

NOTHING goes better after a meal, with a cup of tea, or in a spliff.

brr

before that i was on the benny wedges
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've always been addicted to those candy cigarettes.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    I used to nail the embassy number ones back in the day,proper lung bleeders those bad boys!ive only ever smoked when im out with my mates,so if i dont go out for a month then i dont smoke for a month,ive never made a habit of it.And now the ban has come in il just have the odd one every now & again

United States
    I like popeyes candy cigarettes or the gum ones... the gum is really sweet and the popeyes ones are really sweet too... damn i wish they still made those
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    what brand fags do you smoke?
    I love the way us Brits ask innocent little questions without stopping to think how it sounds to other folks across the water. A friend of mine went to Chicago and said to a guy "Can I bum a fag off ya?" and nearly got his teeth knocked down his throat there and then.

But anyway, I roll my own. Cutter's Choice.

"Can ye spare us some cutter me brothers..."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Corner and, if they don't have them, Marlboro.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I love the way us Brits ask innocent little questions without stopping to think how it sounds to other folks across the water. A friend of mine went to Chicago and said to a guy "Can I bum a fag off ya?" and nearly got his teeth knocked down his throat there and then.

But anyway, I roll my own. Cutter's Choice.

"Can ye spare us some cutter me brothers..."

yeah, i roll my own,i like AMBER LEAF or GOLDEN VIRGINIA or OLD HOLBORN. the latter is a right lung buster first thing in the morning! but amber leaf is my favorite.nice and smooth and satisfying.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Canada
    Player's light here

United States
    Natural American Spirits. Hippie friend of mine back in highschool turned me on to them. Started on the mild yellows, moved on to the full blues, and occasionally the blacks. No additives. Just the tobacco and natural nicotine therein.

Undisclosed
    Cutters Choice? Bah! I find it a dirty taste ( if possible to say for cigs ) and stick to Golden Virginia when rolling which is most of the time since my cash funds are now diverted to getting a decent games console..

I smoke black superkings when I can afford them, the extra length counts for alot and I know alot of smokers who cant get through an entire one. I despise marlboros because of the tag alot of people of my age at college attach to them..alot of scenies smoke Marlboros and make sure they do it in clear view of everyone else bah.

Natural american spirits? Players choice? How come over this side of the pond all our cigs have such dull names? "Lambert and Butler" for example. Bah.

Royals were the brand I picked up when I first started, stumpy little things they were thats why I stick to the black superkings on the odd occasion where I can afford to stop being a student for a day.
    Why arent you laughing?

United States
    Pretty much whatever is on sale, but given the choice I'll smoke Camel Turkish Jades.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Cutters Choice? Bah! I find it a dirty taste ( if possible to say for cigs ) and stick to Golden Virginia when rolling which is most of the time since my cash funds are now diverted to getting a decent games console.
    Cutter's Choice is actually the cleanest blend of Virginia tobacco's on the market. Golden Virginia is okay but it tastes like floor sweepings and as for Old Holborn? F**k me, you might as well snap a branch off a tree and smoke that!

I wonder how many packets of Golden Virginia went into making these 'roll ups'?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

A little taste of the country.