Thread: DVD Architect

ViP

Undisclosed

Question DVD Architect

I'm not ultra-familiar with the program but so far it ranks pretty high with me among the DVD authoring apps I've used. I had a question for anyone who knows ... is there a way to have Architect create auto-chapters (i.e. every 2 minutes or every 5 minutes etc.) for video clips rather than manually adding them? I can't seem to find this option if it exists.

Thanks in advance ...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hi Cereval,

I use DVD Arch as well and from the 2 years I have been using I could not find an auto chapter feature in the program. Setting chapters isn't that bad anyway.

However, the best feature of DVD arch is the way it pulls down video to 23.976fps... if you set the option. It will take any look of video and pretty much convert it to a very realistic film look.

When making my film fest screeners I only use DVD Arch... praise Sony for this program.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Hi Cereval,

I use DVD Arch as well and from the 2 years I have been using I could not find an auto chapter feature in the program. Setting chapters isn't that bad anyway.

However, the best feature of DVD arch is the way it pulls down video to 23.976fps... if you set the option. It will take any look of video and pretty much convert it to a very realistic film look.

When making my film fest screeners I only use DVD Arch... praise Sony for this program.

Thanks DJ. I agree, this prog is by far sweeter than most.