Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: back to the future 1,2,3...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

back to the future 1,2,3...

who here likes thease films?? i absolutley love them. micheal j fox was brilliant along with christopher lioyd in all 3.my fav is bttf 2.what about you guys? do you like them?
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Canada
    I've seen BTTF 1 and 2,
    been years since I've seen the 3rd one.
    They are good, good comedies and
    unique story lines

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "What the hell's a jigawatt????"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    who here likes thease films?? i absolutley love them. micheal j fox was brilliant along with christopher lioyd in all 3.my fav is bttf 2.what about you guys? do you like them?
    1 is an absolute classic, 2 i'm luke warm on and 3 i find unwatchable. All i want to know is when are we going to get our hoverboards dammitt!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    Those three films are so intrinsicly important to my whole life growing up that they're so beloved to me. I absolutely love them, perfect films.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i love those movies, how can you not?, im a sucker for westerns (cant wait to get call of juarez) so 3's definatley my favourite.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    1 is my favourite of them, it's just such a classic. I love that film. I don't really like 2 that much, but I suppose it's OK. Last time I watched it I turned off half-way through and never finished it. That was years ago. 3 is a good adventure. I like it better than the second one, and I might even like it better now seeing as I've grown a liking for westerns!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    1 is my favourite of them, it's just such a classic. I love that film. I don't really like 2 that much, but I suppose it's OK. Last time I watched it I turned off half-way through and never finished it. That was years ago. 3 is a good adventure. I like it better than the second one, and I might even like it better now seeing as I've grown a liking for westerns!
    I feel the same way. For me it was the way the second one rehashed so much of the stuff from the first one. It's one of those sequels that tries to stick with the formula from the original but fails in every aspect. It's still a decent film but it suffers from the same shortcomings that land does when you try to compare it to dawn, the best in the series.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I love 'em too. My favorite was Part 2 which was more like To the Future, and then back to the Past... they were classic films and sadly I think the movie typecast Chris Lloyd and he's just kinda disappeared since Love MJFox though... Teen Wolf anyone?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Those three films are so intrinsicly important to my whole life growing up that they're so beloved to me. I absolutely love them, perfect films.
    I could not have said it better myself, bro.....

Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown will be with me until I reach the grave.

"This is heavy"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Anybody know the name of the mall where the parking lot they were in was before and after he time traveled? Just thought i'd start some trivia since you guys love this film so much.

United States
    Puente Hills Mall... City of Industry, California

Looks entirely different
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Puente Hills Mall... City of Industry, California

Looks entirely different
    I meant what the mall was called in the actual movie.

United States
    Twin Pines Mall...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Twin Pines Mall...
    And after he came back it was called , Lone Pine Mall due to the fact that marty crushed one of the pine trees when he went back in time.

What was the name of the party where marty's mom and dad fell in love?