Thread: Typically I don't like these prank call things...

Administrator

England

Typically I don't like these prank call things...

...but this one I like

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Dude has a pretty good Walken voice.

"I'm gonna bring in McDonalds"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I only like prank calls that have a good story to back them up with. Such as calling from the police, you're accused of murder! Don't like the ones where they just call up and act rude.

Super Moderator

UK
    I usually don't like pranks where the public are unsuspecting and the butt of the joke, I really don't dig that kind of comedy, it just seems unfair and rude...but that was a good prank call, a pretty good Walken impression indeed...shame they didn't have better audio of his end of the conversation, especially as they were right there with the camera...coulda done a left channel/right channel dealio...

United States
    Ehh I dont know if it was a prank call... I mean the person on the other line could easily have been a friend who was told about the prank call and simply played her part. I like prank calls about as much as I like calls from telemarketers... figure out how much that is...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

capncnut
    I think that guy was an asshole for starting crap like that. I don't find people being mocked particularly funny but the voice WAS good though.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I think that guy was an asshole for starting crap like that. I don't find people being mocked particularly funny but the voice WAS good though.
    I don't like them where they are cruel/vindictive, but this one seemed OK to me...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Ehh I dont know if it was a prank call... I mean the person on the other line could easily have been a friend who was told about the prank call and simply played her part.
    Oh, come on. I see at least one person saying this to every prank call I see on YouTube. It's kind of annoying. Why would somebody script a prank call?

United States
    It just seemed a little scripted the whole I need to put you on hold thing and the whole manager having no idea about whats on a menu. Give me a break restaurant managers often train as cooks to know how to prep the very food the restaurant serves. Not to mention they'd undoubtedly throw a fit over him bringing in McDicks... if anything they'd cater strictly to whatever he desired. They'd script it because it controls where the conversation goes for maximum effect.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    ...but this one I like

hahaha!!! i wonder what that women he was talking too thinks of walken now?!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!