Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ex trouble

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    its cool bro. im damn near at a year of it. i dont even need a chick really at this point. i kinda just ignored them cuz they ignored me for so long
    That's good to hear. When you NEED to be with someone the other person usually knows it and uses it to their advantage. Just worry about geting yourself to where you want to be in life and trust me you'll have to beat the ladies off with a stick.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Thats weird that she'd just text you outa nowhere like that. Really weird. Ah you're better off w/out her she's obviously got issues man.

yea i figured as much. the baby thing was the nail in the coffin cuz i still coulda tapped it

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's good to hear. When you NEED to be with someone the other person usually knows it and uses it to their advantage. Just worry about geting yourself to where you want to be in life and trust me you'll have to beat the ladies off with a stick.

sheeeeit,i hope so. i just wanna hit the lottery honestly. easy fast way to get famous. people will leave their husbands for me
    Last edited by acealive1; 11-Jul-2007 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    yea i figured as much. the baby thing was the nail in the coffin cuz i still coulda tapped it

sheeeeit,i hope so. i just wanna hit the lottery honestly. easy fast way to get famous. people will leave their husbands for me
    Women say that men are so easy. Women are easy as well as long as you have money. It doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat or whatever. Money is the great equalizer.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    bit of an overshare there with that man
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Chasing Prey

Canada
    hes not lying though. look at biggie smalls.....he had money and he got hoes...... hell, look at anyone with money

United States
    Women say that men are so easy. Women are easy as well as long as you have money. It doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat or whatever. Money is the great equalizer.
    keep telling yourself that darth...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    keep telling yourself that darth...
    There's tons of proof to back that up. You may be different but the majority of women love money just as much as the majority of men love sex.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    HEY! women love sex too.they just lie to themselves

United States
    LMFAO

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Women act like they don't, like they're doing us this huge favor. If men ever figured that out they'd lose their stranglehold on the power they have over us. Atleast you and me know dude.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    u damn right bro. give them the summer sausage and keep em happy.

United States
    you guys are crazy

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    you guys are crazy
    crazy like foxes.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    crazy like foxes.

hahaha. yea,what he said.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    There's tons of proof to back that up. You may be different but the majority of women love money just as much as the majority of men love sex.
    Its true, the NATURAL order for the relationship in human nature has been that men bring protection, status and money while women bring beauty, sensitivity and reproduction.