Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ex trouble

United States
    Men dont bring status to a relationship... a man of status traditionally weds or sees a woman of status... that's the natural order of society...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Men dont bring status to a relationship... a man of status traditionally weds or sees a woman of status... that's the natural order of society...
    Not really, traditionally women didn't hold status, they could be women of status, but they were close to worthless without a man to cash it in.

The natural order though is that men bring protection and material, while women bring sex and babies. Thats really it, take any sociology course :P

United States
    While the women didn't hold a status on their own their familys name was a status symbol in its own... which I imagine is why they had arrainged marriages... in order to unite two families of status
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    OFF TOPIC!! cmon guys!!

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    While the women didn't hold a status on their own their familys name was a status symbol in its own... which I imagine is why they had arrainged marriages... in order to unite two families of status
    Also to keep bloodlines pure, but the fact of the matter is that those women weren't bringing their names, that was just a qualification. They were sought to bring reproduction and sex for the man who was bringing the wealth and status. Its why the brides family had to pay a dowry, because the females weren't allowed to own property.

Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    OFF TOPIC!! cmon guys!!
    YOU GOT OFF LITE! Be glad shes knocked up by an ex homo and erase her number form your phone and look for some hot little number without brain problems
    Last edited by Khardis; 11-Jul-2007 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    hmmm.... good point... always thought the dowry thing was a total scam to marry an ugly girl with a man who could have his pick from the local females...

But today is a lot different... women who come from no money want men with money... women who have money of their own look for a man of similar means because quite frankly... a man who makes less than you would feel unmanly not pulling in as much... sometimes*

There's men who are gold diggers too guys

Chasing Prey

Canada
    well see, we'd time it just right. trust me we practiced baby making a lot. blowing your horn feels GREAT.

a girl without brain problems? damn. got any by your house?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    OFF TOPIC!! cmon guys!!
    No let them go at it. I'm enjoying watching mj go down in flames.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned User

Undisclosed
    well see, we'd time it just right. trust me we practiced baby making a lot. blowing your horn feels GREAT.

Ugh STAY OUT OF CONNECTICUT if you're looking for that!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    well damn

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No such thing.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    No let them go at it. I'm enjoying watching mj go down in flames.
    Bah! Where would your entertainment be without me guys? These forums were all but dead before I came back!

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    No such thing.
    haha pwned.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    never understood the emo speak wheres that crap come from?

Banned User

Undisclosed
    never understood the emo speak wheres that crap come from?
    emo speak?