Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ex trouble

Undisclosed
    if all else fails reliable Hit-Men are 2 a penny these days...just dont forget the alibi...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    You should call her back and tell her that. I still think that she did it to try and get under your skin. There's really no other explanation for it.

amen to that. but women like sausages,not weiners so shes stuck with the bastard til the kid is born and then he'll probably dump her

Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    if all else fails reliable Hit-Men are 2 a penny these days...just dont forget the alibi...

LMFAO,u think i can get the kind like in the transporter?
    Last edited by acealive1; 12-Jul-2007 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Well Im almost at 10 years of not having got over a girl.....maybe the people that say that were just fickle to begin with....

I dunno, people say lots of stuff just to persuade people to feel happy in the moment thats not always necessarily true...

*shrugs*
    Maybe its just what sounded good ... well said that getting over someone can take a decade or a lifespan .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    Maybe its just what sounded good ... well said that getting over someone can take a decade or a lifespan .
    Or if it was true love you never truly get over it entirely.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Or if it was true love you never truly get over it entirely.

yea but ex's do. they let any johnny come lately fill em with baby batter and then they let him flush their life down the toilet

United States
    She obviously wanted to have a child with him get over it man. She wanted to flush her own life down the toilet. Women often seem to enjoy punishing themselves and screwing up their lives. That's why women get into relatinoships with abuse guys and announce when they're leaving 'em. They're effed up royally you're totally lucky you dont have her around anymore. She only woulda screwed you in the end.

Go to Blockbuster... rent Love Stinks... and you'll be all better
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That seems to be the consensus dude. The chick is whacked and you're lucky to be rid of her. Trust us, this is a blessing for you.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    She obviously wanted to have a child with him get over it man. She wanted to flush her own life down the toilet. Women often seem to enjoy punishing themselves and screwing up their lives. That's why women get into relatinoships with abuse guys and announce when they're leaving 'em. They're effed up royally you're totally lucky you dont have her around anymore. She only woulda screwed you in the end.

Go to Blockbuster... rent Love Stinks... and you'll be all better

thank you so much, i'll go rent it soon honestly. i even asked my mom cuz well......shes a girl. so she thinks it was purely a rebound and she doesnt love him no matter if she married him or not. i for one believe that. im betting money he'll start kickin her ass and she'll magically find my number for help

That seems to be the consensus dude. The chick is whacked and you're lucky to be rid of her. Trust us, this is a blessing for you.

yeah u aint lyin,bro. thanks for all the help,really. i guess it pays to be single, my forearms are huge
    Last edited by acealive1; 12-Jul-2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If ever you need a reason to change your number that's it dude. I don't care what she says, you have no ties or obligation to her. DO NOT GET INVOLVED!! I know i joke around alot but I've never been more serious man. Alot of men get killed in situations like this where emotions run high. I've personally seen it.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    If ever you need a reason to change your number that's it dude. I don't care what she says, you have no ties or obligation to her. DO NOT GET INVOLVED!! I know i joke around alot but I've never been more serious man. Alot of men get killed in situations like this where emotions run high. I've personally seen it.

yea im not going back,bro dont worry. when im done with a girl the first time,there is NO second time. i've never gone back to anyone,so i guess u could say im a heartbreaker cuz i actually accept reality and move on with my life

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    yea im not going back,bro dont worry. when im done with a girl the first time,there is NO second time. i've never gone back to anyone,so i guess u could say im a heartbreaker cuz i actually accept reality and move on with my life
    That's a good policy. Going back would only reward bad behavior. In my experience when you take sh8t from a woman and she sees that you'll put up with it, it will only get progressively worse.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    That's a good policy. Going back would only reward bad behavior. In my experience when you take sh8t from a woman and she sees that you'll put up with it, it will only get progressively worse.

you said it best, i can follow with nothing

Undisclosed
    Its natural to feel loss ...

But you have to look forward ... not back.

Make sure your comfortable with who you are ... and realize having a relationship (or lack of one) should not change you at your core for the worse.

Take what your learned and go forward... and in time life unfolds....

Your future is open ended....

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Its natural to feel loss ...

But you have to look forward ... not back.

Make sure your comfortable with who you are ... and realize having a relationship (or lack of one) should not change you at your core for the worse.

Take what your learned and go forward... and in time life unfolds....

Your future is open ended....
    i take critism from older peopel VERY seriously. if it wasnt for them, i'd be taking back every slut i ever dated. thanks for that info,bro

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    that's good. Alot of people don't pay attention to the wisdom of older people that have been through all of life's problems before. It would save them alot of headache and heartache if they did.