Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: ex trouble

United States
    lol... i've never gotten revenge on anyone i've dated that's just dirty pool...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    lol... i've never gotten revenge on anyone i've dated that's just dirty pool...

hehe good. but if u get revenge on me,that means........ yea get revenge please

United States
    i do come from a long line of vengeance seekers!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i do come from a long line of vengeance seekers!

revenge means i'd get a roll in the hay. so whats up

United States
    ROFL

Chasing Prey

Canada
    ROFL

its true. remember,bigger is better. no matter whether u know how to use it or not. nothing like having a winter coat and not need it than need it and not have it

United States
    so YOU say

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    its true. remember,bigger is better.
    That's some true sh8t. Us darker brothers have the market cornered on that.
    You know what they say: Once you go black.....
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's some true sh8t. Us darker brothers have the market cornered on that.
    You know what they say: Once you go black.....

you're right. i guess jacko hasnt experienced yet. and she also doesnt know, "once you go black.........."
    you'll need a wheel chair

yea we got the chorizo,dont we ?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

you're right. i guess jacko hasnt experienced yet. and she also doesnt know, "once you go black.........."

Eddie murphy had a classic line : Every brother you see in a wheelchair ain't always cripple.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned User

Undisclosed
    And you know what they say about us Italians... once you go Italian you'll probably need a tic tac, we love garlic.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Eddie murphy had a classic line : Every brother you see in a wheelchair ain't always cripple.

lol. oh s#it!! i can walk!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    And you know what they say about us Italians... once you go Italian you'll probably need a tic tac, we love garlic.
    LMFAO !!

Canada
    once you go newfie....you'll want to get....goofey....

s*it, it doesn't work.

altho, goofey can also mean slutty.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

This sounds like a conversation that steel and rickles would have. lol