Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ex trouble

Chasing Prey

Canada

ex trouble

doesnt it suck to lose a girlfriend?

damn ex messaged me and told me shes like 6 months along with her husbands baby.......jesus christ where does it end?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post

damn ex messaged me and told me shes like 6 months along with her husbands baby.......jesus christ where does it end?
    Damn that sucks. The toughest part about being in a relationship is realizing that it probably won't last forever. I think that's what leads to so much heartache. Most people think that going out with someone is indefinite. Question: why did she feel the need to tell you this. Did she want to rub it in your face? Invite you to the baby shower? What business is it of yours anyway? That's really low class on her part if she was just trying to be vindictive.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States

Time wounds all heals...

By the time you pass a certain arc in your life , you'll look back at this person and feel fine; because you'll have someone better suited for you when you remember it.

Believe me , Groucho was right.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Damn that sucks. The toughest part about being in a relationship is realizing that it probably won't last forever. I think that's what leads to so much heartache. Most people think that going out with someone is indefinite. Question: why did she feel the need to tell you this. Did she want to rub it in your face? Invite you to the baby shower? What business is it of yours anyway? That's really low class on her part if she was just trying to be vindictive.

well i guess w'ere just lettin bygones be just that cuz i havent spoken to her in a LONG time. the thing i dont understand is when we dated i said "can i have a couple of days to myself?" and she automatically thought i was cheating ( i never will). so thats how it ended,jealousy. oh well. i guess women like guys that cant protect them. the guy is like a straw weight at very most he used to be gay and he's an athiest. jesus christ,god plays too damn much

Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    By the time you pass a certain arc in your life , you'll look back at this person and feel fine; because you'll have someone better suited for you when you remember it.

oh i totally believe you,bro. i've gotten knowledge from slightly older people before and it worked. so im very open to this idea.
    Last edited by acealive1; 11-Jul-2007 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User

Undisclosed

Thats why i make it a rule to break all contact with a girl after i break up with her. There really truly is no reason to be friends afterward unless you have a kid together. When I break up, i want a clean break, period.

well i guess w'ere just lettin bygones be just that cuz i havent spoken to her in a LONG time. the thing i dont understand is when we dated i said "can i have a couple of days to myself?" and she automatically thought i was cheating ( i never will). so thats how it ended,jealousy. oh well. i guess women like guys that cant protect them. the guy is like a straw weight at very most he used to be gay and he's an athiest. jesus christ,god plays too damn much

oh i totally believe you,bro. i've gotten knowledge from slightly older people before and it worked. so im very open to this idea.
    Well there you go, she apparently wants a weaker man she can control, be thankful you're not that man.
    Last edited by Khardis; 11-Jul-2007 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Chasing Prey

Canada
    she cant control me, she had a hard time trying to control my johnson

United States
    he's an athiest. .
    uhhh..... SO? Takes more balls to be an athiest in the US than to not be. And how is that a demonstration of weakness ? I know you just want to dis the dude, but c'mon.

When a girl I havent talked to in a long time and she calls I always ask "why" first if the breakup was wierd.
    I am rarely"friends" with old Gfs. Whats the point?
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    uhhh..... SO? Takes more balls to be an athiest in the US than to not be. And how is that a demonstration of weakness ? I know you just want to dis the dude, but c'mon.

When a girl I havent talked to in a long time and she calls I always ask "why" first if the breakup was wierd.
    dude,nothin against athiests.....at all.........but he was a gay athiest........ u cant quit athieism and gayness cold turkey. i bet he likes anal plugs should i elaborate further that her dad is a preacher? normal family they said......... im never friends with ex's either. i havent started that crap and im not gonna. plus i dont take them back
    Last edited by acealive1; 11-Jul-2007 at 04:11 AM.

United States
    dude,nothin against athiests.....at all.........but he was a gay athiest........ u cant quit athieism and gayness cold turkey. i bet he likes anal plugs im never friends with ex's either. i havent started that crap and im not gonna. plus i dont take them back
    Usually one tries to be strait and gives up and goes for the gayiety. Unusual to go the other way around.
    So he went from being gay athiest to a christian (uber christian probably) hetero? That is wierd. I guess she deserves him. He doesnt know what he wants.
    Count yourself lucky
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Usually one tries to be strait and gives up and goes for the gayiety. Unusual to go the other way around.
    So he went from being gay athiest to a christian (uber christian probably) hetero? That is wierd. I guess she deserves him. He doesnt know what he wants.
    Count yourself lucky

yes im glad im single of her. but she was killer in the sack. i'll give her that much.

Banned User

Undisclosed

Atheism is hard? lol

yes im glad im single of her. but she was killer in the sack. i'll give her that much.
    Meh, lotta girls are good in the sack. But if a girl is messed up enough to date an ex gay atheist, you know you dodged a bullet man.
    Last edited by Khardis; 11-Jul-2007 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Atheism is hard? lol

Meh, lotta girls are good in the sack. But if a girl is messed up enough to date an ex gay atheist, you know you dodged a bullet man.

yea, i see that now. but damn dude. the lays were AWESOME. i even.......nevermind,wont tell u that. it could end their marriage

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post

Well Im almost at 10 years of not having got over a girl.....maybe the people that say that were just fickle to begin with....

I dunno, people say lots of stuff just to persuade people to feel happy in the moment thats not always necessarily true...

*shrugs*

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Well Im almost at 10 years of not having got over a girl.....maybe the people that say that were just fickle to begin with....

I dunno, people say lots of stuff just to persuade people to feel happy in the moment thats not always necessarily true...

*shrugs*

its cool bro. im damn near at a year of it. i dont even need a chick really at this point. i kinda just ignored them cuz they ignored me for so long

United States
    Thats weird that she'd just text you outa nowhere like that. Really weird. Ah you're better off w/out her she's obviously got issues man.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html