Thread: Day of the Dead ... shambling a remake.

United States

Day of the Dead ... shambling a remake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiS5-GtIvms

Does this testimonial say enough about the trueness of an original work?

The remake of this (not the one that refers to the religious day in Mexico) is hurl material ...enough.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiS5-GtIvms

Does this testimonial say enough about the trueness of an original work?

The remake of this (not the one that refers to the religious day in Mexico) is hurl material ...enough.
    There is no substitute for the classics. I love the foul language too. In another movie it might seem over the top but in this one it just seems to work seamlessly.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"